Unconditional Commitment

The Vibe: 

"My turn to take care of you Ki'ichpan." He says as he hooks my panties, pulling them down.

Once off, he takes my soaked panties he looks me in the eye and smells them.

"Oh my god, you are so perverse" I say laughing and rolling over to my stomach, trying to look away. Namor takes the opportunity to pull me towards him, ass first. I feel him behind me rubbing his tip between my cheeks getting himself wet from my juices and eventually bending down to his knees so he had front-row show off my ass and my wet pussy.

Admiring the view for a moment, I feel him take both hands and caress my ass, then sharply smack me, causing me to moan like no other.

Namor then spreads my ass a bit and takes his fingers to play with my wet entrance, occasionally sliding one in and out, teasing me with his touch. With his free hand, I feel him massaging and groping my ass. When this wasn't enough for him, he slid in two more, fully finger fucking me now.

"Oh fuck," I say breathing between words and arching my back, "God don't stop, just like that." I was now thrusting my ass back meeting hid fingers with every pump. He was driving me wild, all I could think about was my oncoming orgasm; my legs were shaking, and I was so close.

Namor notice, pulls out of me and stands up. From behind me, I feel him grab a handful of my hair and roughly raise me up bringing my head to his chest. Looking to my side I see him licking my juices off one of his fingers relishing in the taste, "Millaenyia you taste good, try some" He says putting his other 2 fingers in my mouth.

Making eye contact, I grab his hand to have better control and lick his fingers, cleaning his hand completely. Namor's eyes darken a bit and gravs both my breasts and massages them roughly. He slides one hand down to my clit and the other up to my neck, slightly choking me and holding me to his chest, whispering in my eye ear, "You wanna be a good girl and take this dick?" he asks roughly rubbing my clit making me moan uncontrollably.

"Oh god- Yes!" I manage to choke out

"Yes, what?" He says spreading my legs and positioning his dick behind me and playing with my entrance.

"Yes, daddy!" I manage to scream. With that, he slams into me going balls deep causing me to scream initially in pain but quickly replaced with pleasure. Feeling my walls wrap around his cock drove us both wild, he fit inside me so perfectly.

All you could hear in the room was the combined moan and screams of us both as well as the smacking of his thighs on my ass. It was loud, it was intense, it was primal.

He pushes me, bending me over the bed, never stopping his rhythm of thrusts. Namor then grabs my ass with one hand and holds onto my shoulder with the other steading himself; now that he has a better grip he begins to slam into me with twice the force he was before. With this position he was going so deep I could barely breathe, my orgasm was so close. I begin to once again shake, my legs vibrating with pleasure, "Oh god, don't stop, please" I beg "Fuck, Namor please."

He pulls me to him now, still fucking me and hugging me so tightly from behind like he was afraid to let go, "Say my name again." He demands

I moan out, "Namor"

"Fuck " He grunts and moans into my neck, "Cum for me baby"

My orgasm crashes into me; my legs began to give out but Namor keeps me up, slamming into me as he reaches his climax. Pumping me with his cum, prolonging my orgasm with each hard thrust, I swear I start to see stars.