Part 1. ˚ʚ♡ɞ˚

PLEASE READ!

Hello my dear friends! 👋🏼

ʜᴇʟʟᴏ ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴇʟᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴍʏ ɢʜᴏꜱᴛ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄ! ᴛʜɪꜱ ɪꜱ ᴍʏ ꜰɪʀꜱᴛ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴅᴏɪɴɢ ᴀ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄ ᴏꜰ ᴍʏ ᴏᴡɴ ꜱᴏ ᴘʟᴇᴀꜱᴇ ᴅᴏ ɴᴏᴛ ᴊᴜᴅɢᴇ ᴍᴇ, ɴᴏʀ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴛᴏᴏ ᴍᴜᴄʜ ʜɪɢʜ ʜᴏᴘᴇꜱ ᴀɴᴅ ᴇxᴘᴇᴄᴛᴀᴛɪᴏɴꜱ. ɪ ᴀᴍ ᴛʀʏɪɴɢ ᴍʏ ʜᴀʀᴅᴇꜱᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ᴍʏ ʙᴇꜱᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ɪᴛ ᴀꜱ ᴇɴᴊᴏʏᴀʙʟᴇ ᴀꜱ ᴘᴏꜱꜱɪʙʟᴇ ꜰᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜ ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀꜱ!
ɴᴏ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ᴄʜɪᴛ ᴄʜᴀᴛᴛɪɴɢ, ʟᴇᴀɴ ʙᴀᴄᴋ ᴀɴᴅ ᴇɴᴊᴏʏ!

(ᴘ.ꜱ ᴛʜɪꜱ ɪꜱ ᴊᴜꜱᴛ ᴀ ᴛɪɴʏ ʙɪᴛ ʟᴏʀᴇ ᴡɪꜱᴇ! ᴘʟᴇᴀꜱᴇ ᴠᴏᴛᴇ ɪꜰ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴍᴏʀᴇ.)

————————————————————

"Where the fuck is my phone?!"
My voice echoed through the empty apartment as I frantically scoured every corner, every surface, for any sign of where my elusive phone had decided to hide itself this time. Why did I always manage to lose it in the most inexplicable places?

"Where is this stupid phone?!"
My voice cracked with frustration, and I could feel hysteria bubbling up as I tore through cushions, overturned blankets, and checked every room. My black-cased phone, adorned with cutesy stickers and a shimmering charm, had once again vanished.

There it was, sitting innocently on the edge of the sink in my small bathroom. I sighed, feeling a mix of relief and self-reproach. How could I be so scatterbrained? I felt an irrational urge to pick it up and fling it out the window, just to hear it shatter on the street below, but I refrained. My phone was lucky this time.

Price had texted me maybe 15 minutes ago to meet him at the base. And I was late. Price despised tardiness, and now, I was about to become the embodiment of his pet peeve. Price, my boss, my leader, and practically my everything—at least according to him.

Suddenly, my phone buzzed. It must be Price, wondering what the hell was taking me so long and why I was still wandering around my apartment instead of heading to the base. I grabbed my phone hastily, only to see an unfamiliar number.

Unknown number? Interesting. Curiosity got the best of me, and without hesitation, I opened the message.

Unknown: Get to the base now, Y/N.

Y/N: Price, is that you? Why are you using an unknown number? Trying to spook me? It's not working!

Unknown: We are waiting for you. Come now.

Y/N: I'm on my way, but who are you? You can't just say that without telling me who YOU are.

Unknown: I don't have time for this, Y/N. Get here fuckin' now.

Y/N: Who the fuck are you to boss me around?

Y/N: Hello? You there, mysterious person?

Y/N: Hello?!

No response. Absolutely nothing.

I tossed my phone back onto the sink, frustration mounting as curiosity gnawed at me. I couldn't help but think it was probably Price, using one of our coworkers' phones to trick me into getting there faster. But what if it wasn't Price?

Meeting new people was always a nightmare for me, thanks to my social anxiety. It paralyzed me, making every interaction feel like a high-stakes game where I was bound to fumble. It had ruined countless conversations and left me devoid of good friends.

I sighed, resignation settling in. Life was rarely easy, and right now, the burning question of who this mysterious texter was consumed me. There was only one way to find out.

Let's get to business, Y/n!
————————————————————

This ones very short but trust me, next chapters will have a lot more action 🤭

Like and comment would be appreciated!
💕

**Updated**