Part 10. ˚ ʚ♡ɞ˚

———————————————————————————

This feeling...

The feeling of his warm hands touching my bare skin...
This feeling of his smooth lips pressed up against mine...

Our tongues dancing together in a soothing way...
Our body's joining in...
Smoothly moving in the same rhythm as our tongues...

Oh, his warmth.
Oh, his eyes.
Oh, his lips.
Oh, my, god.

My eyes went straight open, seeing my plain grey roof. The shadow and sound of the rain smacking against my tall glass windows were calming and making me feel incredibly alive.

It was dark, but I could clearly see the sun starting to rise on the beautiful dark blue sky, so beautiful.

Was all this a dream?
It can't be...right??

My eyes slid to the left side of my queen sized bed, seeing nothing but a little letter laying there innocently on the bed sheet.

It was sealed with an awfully ugly drawing of a heart. By then I knew it was little Mr Ghost who left it here during the night as I slept peacefully.

That son of a bitch didn't even bother staying until I woke up. Not even a TINY bit longer since I still could feel the warmth of his body on the sheet.

I sigh, stretch my arm out for the letter and got comfortable in my cozy warm bed. The heart he made was as I said awfully ugly, but very cute at the same time, it looked like a 5 year old had done it for their mother on Mother's Day or something like that.

I carefully opened it and this is what I saw...
——•——
"Y/n, I'm sorry that I left without saying anything. I'm afraid/hate to admit that for the first time in my life I feel scared. I deeply LIKE you, but it feels wrong... not only does it feel wrong it also feels bad. The thought of losing you, the thought of you leaving me, I can't stand it Y/n. I've lost too many people in my life and I know that it's a bloody nightmare. I can't go through that again, I don't wanna show weakness. So I apologize and please understand me. I'll see you later at training love, Ghost"
——•——

At the end of the letter he even drew another of those ugly hearts, curvy and big.

Huh?
What?

What is that supposed to mean?
Did he just play me?
Nah nah nah...
I won't accept that.

So what will you do Y/n?
Will you flirt with him more?
Make him fall more in love so he realizes what he's missing out on?
Or will you give up, huh?

It's all up to you now.

———————————————————————————

This chapter is very very short I know, but I'm planning on making the next chapter VERY long so this is just a little "teaser" I guess? 😍

IM SO SORRY FOR THE LONG WAIT AND THE LONG WAIT FOR SUCH A SHORT CHAPTER PLEASE FORGIVE MEEEE ⁉️⁉️⁉️