Part 2. ˚ʚ♡ɞ˚

Please like and comment, it helps me a lot!
————————————————————
<3
After a long moment of walking through the coldest parts of town, I found myself standing right outside the big ol base. The cold wind blew through my hair and body, making me shiver like crazy. I was wearing a big fuzzy black coat, cargo pants and my most sexiest boots in all plain black. Alongside that, I wore my black fluffy gloves, who warmed my sensitive skin from the horrible weather.
I LOVED the color black, can't you tell?

My eyes searched for a so called Captain Price, who usually stood outside the base doors, smoking a cigar and humming his favorite tune.  There was no sign of Price, only the cold wind accompanied me. Maybe he wasn't there because I was late, or because it was ridiculously cold outside. Understandable.
Without much thought, I began making my way toward the door, but before I could get close, I heard a voice I had never heard before.

Could this be the person who texted me? A new coworker? A visitor? Who knew?

"Are you sure about this, Price?" the unknown voice asked. "You know Y/N isn't as experienced as I am; anything could go wrong."
The voice was deep and gruff, muffled with a thick British accent, as if the speaker was wearing a mask covering his mouth.

So, this stranger was at our base, talking with Price, and already judging me? There was no way I would take this shit from someone I don't even know. I grabbed the frozen door handle and pushed the door open with a burst of aggression.

"How dare you talk about me li-"
My words died in my throat as my eyes widened. I stood stunned under the doorframe. My mouth hung open, ready to finish off my sentence, but I was speechless. There he was, Simon Riley, aka Ghost.

I had heard so much about him: a tough soldier with an utterly cold heart, a man who barely showed any emotions or feelings. Ghost was known as the most feared soldier on the field, with his mysterious skull mask and intimidating presence. I had always thought the stories about him were myths, but now I understood why people believed them.

"Is this Y/N?" Ghost crossed his arms, his gaze landing on me with a judgmental look, as if I didn't belong here. Ghost's shadow enveloped my entire frame, am I that short?

"Yes," Price replied swiftly. "Right in time, Y/N," he chuckled, his silly smile lingering.

I blinked, trying to shake off the nightmare-like feeling. This was real, no dream or hallucination. Never in my life did I think I'd meet him, but there he stood, right in front of me. His consuming presence filled the room, and my throat felt drier than the Sahara Desert.

"Why don't you come over here?" Price gestured for me to come closer.

I gulped. Part of me wanted to run home and forget this moment, but curiosity about what would happen and why Ghost was here kept me rooted.
I took small steps towards Ghost and Price, my heart racing, my legs wobbling, and my head pounding with nerves. I watched Ghost's eyes piercing through my body as he followed my every move intently. What was his problem?

When I got close enough, I inspected Ghost's armored body. His arms were muscular, adorned with tattoos and veins popping through his skin.
His large hands covered in skeleton gloves and of course, his skull mask. This man was ready to fight anytime, anywhere. If someone would burst in with a machine gun, Ghost would likely be the one to save us all. He was known for being very trustworthy and feared, it made me at least feel safe around him. And all that armor, all that gear—it was undeniably attractive.