1-20

Chapter 1 Trapped time travel

  "That is to say, to get seeds, you need to get popularity points, which is really troublesome." Looking at the system's explanation, Zhao Mianmian couldn't help but frowned.

  Zhao Mianmian really doesn't like to see the system that followed her through time travel. Of course, the real reason for her dislike is the place she traveled through.

  The place Zhao Mianmian traveled through was in a book called Interstellar Love, which was about a fake daughter who was found to be married to the wrong daughter sixteen years later, but even so, the family who hugged the fake daughter was still I love the fake daughter very much.

  The fake daughter is sensitive, delicate and pleasant, and is an existence that needs to be supported by everyone. Of course, the only thing that makes the fake daughter unhappy in the full text is the real daughter.

  After the real daughter returns, she will rob everything from the fake daughter. Her parents, brothers... and her fiancé, each of them must be given up by the fake daughter, and the fake daughter will cry silently and give in every time, being bullied by the real daughter. There is no place to stand.

  Of course, this is only shown in the original text, but it seems a bit ridiculous to Zhao Mianmian, because in the original text, what's wrong with this real daughter?

  For sixteen years, the real daughter lived alone on a deserted planet. Most of the people here were poor farmers, basically unable to survive.

  The real daughter has lived here for sixteen years. After returning home, she has various problems on her body, and her genes are also defective because of these years. But for this family, the real daughter is a shame, and she is looked down upon in various ways. The real daughter is trying to please, and for those people, it's all about trying to grab.

  Later, when the real daughter was devoured by the Zerg, Zhao Mianmian thought it was ridiculous that the whole family was protecting the fake daughter. Do the biological parents need to snatch it?

  Moreover, the betrothed person is a real daughter in the first place, and her elder brother and younger brother belong to her. Why would she send some gifts to care for her?

  Of course, the real daughter is very concerned about all this, but Zhao Mianmian doesn't care at all, but she is a little bit annoyed that the original owner was born in this kind of native family.

  Zhao Mianmian shook her head. After thinking of some things, she got up and walked out. The planet Zhao Mianmian was in was a wild planet, and there was basically no nutrient solution here, because nutrient solution was very expensive.

  Nutrient solution is only a luxury that nobles can enjoy. Many people on the wild planet grow their own food sources, and some people grow their own vegetables to sell.

  This is the case in Zhao Mianmian's family. In fact, it is strange to say that Zhao Mianmian is an orphan. He was picked up by the current family in the garbage dump of this wild planet, and after going around, he was found by the original family.

  Zhao Mianmian felt something weird, but quickly got up without thinking too much, "Sister..." There was a little girl at the door, holding a small cabbage, the cabbage looked a little black, and the leaves of the vegetable didn't look very Fresh.

  "Sister, Granny Tian next door said, give us a cabbage, sister, we can eat cabbage today." The little girl said while looking at Zhao Mianmian.

  After hearing this, Zhao Mianmian looked at the little girl, and then remembered that the little girl was his younger sister, named Zhao Shuishui, who was eight years old this year, and her adoptive parents passed away half a year ago.