101-110

Chapter 101 Jealousy 2 Confession

  "Do you want to play too?" It turns out that everyone has this interest. Wuma Yinlu nodded when he looked at Zhao Mianmian, but he thought in his heart that it was just a feeling. Zhao Mianmian looked at it I really don't like the eyes of Zero Knight, and I can be more handsome than the other party.

  Wuma Yinlu didn't realize that he was jealous at all. He just saw that when Zhao Mianmian was in contact with other men, he subconsciously felt uncomfortable, but subconsciously felt somewhat indescribable. Strange.

  When Zhao Mianmian looked at Wuma Yinlu, she became a little confused, but she followed him obediently, "Wuma Yinlu...you come to play this too? It's just right, I want to come too.

  " Walking not far away, when he saw Zhao Mianmian and others, he immediately said, Zero Knight is off, looked at Zhao Mianmian and others, "Do you

  want it too, Your Majesty?" Let's fight." Zhao Mianmian said, Zero Knight, He Landu and Wuma Yinlu are also going up, so Zhao Mianmian said, "I won't come, you can do it yourself."

  "How can this be, you have to Come on, you are the princess, I am a terrorist, and your emperor brother is a hero who came to save you." He Landu said while looking at Zhao Mianmian.

  "..." Zhao Mianmian became a little speechless when he heard this. When he looked at He Landu in front of him, "No, I still won't come. You guys want to have a showdown. Why should I come up to make trouble?" Mianmian said immediately.

  "Don't tell me, Wuma Yinlu, let her be your highness, you won't be unable to save people, right?" When looking at Wuma Yinlu, He Lan said with malicious intentions, After hearing this, Wuma Yinlu frowned.

  But he nodded quickly, and said directly, "Yes." This is a decision. After the decision, the battle soon started. When Zhao Mianmian watched, he felt that the battle was still a little bit coming expected.

  Zhao Mianmian and Zero Knight were sitting not far away eating fruit, watching the battle below, "What do you think, will brother-in-law win? Or will the marshal win?"

  "I don't know." Hearing this, Zero Knight also shook his head and said, neither Wuma Yinlu nor this Helan is a simple person, the most powerful existence of both sides, at this moment in the competition, "But it should It must be this Helandu."

  "Oh, I also think that you don't have many soldiers, and everyone else already knows the terrain. Under such circumstances, it is indeed somewhat difficult to win a complete victory. "Zhao Mianmian said, under such circumstances, if you want to win a big victory, there are indeed many difficulties.

  When he heard this, Zero Knight said, "Although this is the case, it is not really going to be wiped out." Yes, even though it is so, it is not really going to be wiped out, so there is still hope of winning.

  Wuma Yinlu fought with He Landu, the number of both sides was about the same, everyone was fast and handsome when they fought, Zhao Mianmian only saw the power of Wuma Yinlu at this time, and when the bullet hit the past.

  Wuma Yinlu could actually use his mental power to directly stop the opponent, and immediately stood up, "It's amazing." The mental power can still be used in this way, but it's a pity that he is a war scum, and he can lift things. Those who are caught can only do nothing.

  Under such circumstances, Zhao Mianmian felt somewhat exhausted, but fortunately, at this moment, Zhao Mianmian was somewhat happier.

  Zhao Mianmian thinks that Wuma Yinlu can do it, and he might be able to do it one day. When He Landu fought Wuma Yinlu, the people around were watching the excitement. When Zhao Mianmian watched, he found that those Everyone looked forward with anticipation.