196-210

Chapter 196

  When Zhao Mianmian woke up, she found that she had come to a planet, but at this moment, she didn't know where the planet was? When Zhao Mianmian looked around, she became more or less confused. What did Mr. Lin mean?

  Zhao Mianmian looked around, and saw someone coming in with food. Zhao Mianmian was a little surprised, and soon realized that it was none other than Zero Knight. When he was feeling heavy, Zhao Mianmian looked at Looking at this zero knight, when looking at zero knight, there is a bit of surprise.

  Zero Knight said, "We have returned to Sirius." When Zhao Mianmian heard this, he was a little surprised. He didn't expect to return to Sirius, but he frowned soon.

  "When we were on Sirius, we didn't feel the existence of the beast. Could it be that there is something else in it that I don't know?" knew?

  When hearing this, Zero Knight shook his head, suddenly there was someone at the door this year, Zhao Mianmian was a bit surprised when he saw someone coming in at the door, and Zero Knight looked at Zhao Mianmian coldly.

  "Since you're awake, eat quickly." Looking at Zhao Mianmian, she said, and when she heard this, Zhao Mianmian couldn't help but frowned, with a somewhat displeased expression on her face.

  "I don't want to eat this, I want to eat fresh vegetables." Hearing this, Zhao Mianmian pretended to be tricky and said. Very sneered.

  "You want to eat fresh, who do you think you are?" When looking at Zhao Mianmian, he said coldly, "Stop daydreaming here." Looking at Zhao Mianmian, he said, "Give it to her, It's fine if you don't eat, although Mr. Lin said to keep us from being attractive, he didn't say to pamper each other."

  After saying that, he took Zero Knight and left, and Zhao Mianmian looked at the food when he left, and looked at the food. I still started eating when I was young, and Wuma Yinlu's side was also approaching quickly. Wuma Yinlu and He Lan were both in these days, and I thought a lot about going.

  Of course, Wuma Yinlu was on guard against Yuri. The problem was that Yuri hadn't shown any flaws these days. Instead, he was in an embarrassing situation. Dao really became a little weird, and looked at Yuri.

  I don't know why Yuri followed him out of his thoughts? He Landu also looked at Yuri similarly. Yuri didn't show anything strange from the beginning to the end, but it made people feel dangerous.

  When looking at Sirius not far away, He Lan said at this moment, "Sirius will be there soon, what are you going to do with that woman Yuri?" When looking at Wuma Yinlu in front of him, He Lan They all said coldly.

  What should that woman, Yuri, need to do at this moment? After hearing this, Wuma Yinlu looked at Yuri at this moment, "Since we have exposed so many flaws for so long and the other party has not made a move, then the next target should be Mianmian.

  " At Lan Du's words, Wuma Yinlu immediately thought of one person, and it could only be Zhao Mianmian, "Then kill him here, I'd rather kill by mistake than let him go." After hearing this, He Lan looked directly at Watching Wuma Yinlu speak.

  "Why don't you have different feelings for Yuri because of getting along with each other these days?" He Lan immediately said coldly when he saw Wuma Yinlu, and when he heard this, Wuma Yinlu looked at Yuri helplessly and got up.

  "Do you think it's possible?" When looking at Yuri not far away, he said to He Landu at this moment, "It's just that I don't want you to mess around." Laughed coldly.