41-60

Chapter 41

  There are still five days to go to test the mental power. Zhao Mianmian went to see Zhang Jie. After hearing that Zhao Mianmian was leaving the wild planet, Zhang Jie was stunned for a while and said, "Leave, then I will be happy." You."

  Many people are so poor that they can't leave for the rest of their lives. If they want to leave the barbaric planet, they must first get through their wealth. Once they have it, someone will guarantee it. It seems that Zhao Mianmian has found your guarantor.

  "Well, Sister Zhang, thank you for taking care of me these days." Zhao Mianmian said while looking at Sister Zhang. Sister Zhang was the first person who gave him kindness after he came to this world.

  When Zhao Mianmian looked at Sister Zhang, she brought out some food, "Sister Zhang, I planted it myself at home, you can eat it... Besides, Sister Zhang, I will lose the earth in the future. If you come here, you can eat it." Go and see where I am." Zhao Mianmian said, "If you have something to do, you can also come to me..."

  Zhao Mianmian will help people who have given her kindness as much as possible, but of course she is incapable now Take others away.

  After knowing the conditions for leaving the low-level planet, Zhao Mianmian naturally knew that it would not be easy for Leo to take him away, and it must have taken a lot of hard work.

  Even if the conditions on the earth are harsh, if there is no one to take the bridge, it is still impossible to go, so Zhao Mianmian is very grateful to Leo, and under this premise, she is not qualified to ask Leo to help others.

  Leo is not doing charity either. Why should he extend his hand to help others because of his own affairs? Obviously this is impossible.

  Sister Zhang looked at the food and smiled, "Be careful in other places in the future. Those of us who go out of low-level planets will be looked down upon by others, so don't be sad... just try to live well."

  Yes Yes, although others will look down on you outside, as long as you eat well and have low radiation, it doesn't matter if you are looked down upon by others. Hearing this, Zhao Mianmian nodded, and Zhao Mianmian taught Sister Zhang how to cook.

  Sister Zhang smiled and nodded when she saw it, "Don't worry, I won't tell anyone about this dish."

  "It's okay, these few dishes..." Zhao Mianmian smiled and said, it doesn't matter if you tell others about the few dishes I gave to Sister Zhang, anyway, it's just fried delicious, and there are no other skills.

  Hearing this, Sister Zhang smiled, "Thank you." Sister Zhang knew in her heart that although Zhao Mianmian said so, she couldn't really do that.

  In fact, I gave Zhao Mianmian very little help. At the beginning, I felt sorry for the girl and asked her to work here. Later, Zhao Mianmian worked briskly.

  He is also quick in doing things, so he can't count himself as helping, because it's really not as good as Zhao Mianmian to help others to do the work.

  But Zhao Mianmian remembers kindness, which is the greatest luck for Sister Zhang. Of course... Zhao Mianmian's cooking, it is impossible for her to think why the other party didn't give it to him in the first place. Also the reason.

  Zhao Mianmian bid farewell to Sister Zhang on this day, and then went back to the villa. Leo was on the holographic interstellar network in the villa, watching Zhao Mianmian come back just in time to log in again.

  "Zhao Mianmian... You probably aren't familiar with the holographic interstellar network yet, so I'll take you there to get acquainted with it, and test your mental strength." Looking at Zhao Mianmian, she said.