21-40

Chapter 21 Live Broadcast 1

  Zhao Mianmian was ready to broadcast live, so she bought some food and turned on the taste system, allowing others to taste it. I have to say that this high-tech makes people feel extra comfortable.

  When Zhao Mianmian opened it, Foxya Live broadcast soon had a system prompt, [All new users will be listed on the homepage for a long time, and the number of users will exceed 100,000 in half a day, and the extension will be extended for a long time...]

  Zhao Mianmian couldn't help but look at the rules Nodding his head, the live broadcast soon started. There were a lot of things in the kitchen. When Zhao Mianmian was about to broadcast live, Zhao Shuishui sat not far away and looked at Zhao Mianmian holding his cheeks.

  Zhao Mianmian soon entered the live broadcast, and there were quite a few people who came to the live broadcast. Zhao Mianmian was wearing a mask and a cooking hood, [The best taste in the world, such an arrogant name, what is the live broadcast that is the number one in the world, Or is it number one in the world? ]

  [That's right, let me take a look, the best taste in the world should be a newcomer anchor, but why is the girl wearing a mask and wrapping herself up so tightly, what is she trying to do? 】

  "Hi everyone, I'm Mianmian, welcome to my gourmet live broadcast room, next I will broadcast live cooking, I turned on the taste system, so that everyone can feel the deliciousness, and I look forward to your ratings, As for my attire, of course it is to ensure the hygiene of the dishes, what we are cooking today is hot and sour Chinese cabbage."

  [Wow, hot and sour Chinese cabbage, how delicious is this? 】Many people are puzzled, how delicious is this hot and sour Chinese cabbage?

  Soon Zhao Mianmian began to wash her whites, 【What is that red thing? Why do you seem to have seen it somewhere? 】

  "You must have guessed this thing? It's chili... This thing can make the cabbage taste better." Zhao Mianmian said, and began to wash the cabbage.

  While washing, Zhao Mianmian still didn't forget to interact with the people before the live broadcast. Some people came in to take a look and left without interest.

  Zhao Mianmian didn't meet, but quickly started to cook cabbage, hot and sour Chinese cabbage, the sour and refreshing taste is Zhao Mianmian's favorite dish.

  After the hot and sour Chinese cabbage is ready, the color, luster and aroma are all excellent and delicious, and soon some people start to start the taste system to eat.

  [Let's see how awesome the arrogant anchor called No. 1 in the world is,] There are not many dishes, even if the taste system uploads it, it is only enough for thirty people to try it.

  Thirty people will be there soon, and the number of people entering the live broadcast platform is 1,000 people, [Wow, is this cabbage? It's the first time I've eaten such delicious cabbage, ]

  [Me too, what the hell is going on? This is the first time I have eaten such a delicious Chinese cabbage,】The taste of hot and sour Chinese cabbage is simply too good for rice.

  [I was eating just now, and the taste system was turned on, and the dishes in the house were instantly delicious. Its so good, lets make the next one.]

  One dish stunned everyone, everyone thought it was delicious, but of course I didnt eat it Zhao Mianmian didn't care about those people, but Zhao Mianmian started to do the next one.

  The next dish was sweet and sour fish. Zhao Mianmian quickly cleaned it up and made it. Zhao Shuishui and others watched from the sidelines. There was not much difficulty in making it.