81-90

Chapter 81 Lu Yu Zerg 1

  "Did Mianmian give the mecha a name?" Wuma Yinlu said while looking at Zhao Mianmian. After hearing this, Zhao Mianmian looked at his watch.

  "It's Xiaosha, it's the name of a person I like." Zhao Mianmian said with a smile, Wuma Yinlu couldn't help frowning when she heard this, she didn't like it a little.

  "By the way, brother Yi, I plan to go back tomorrow." Zhao Mianmian said while looking at Wuma Yinlu, and Wuma Yinlu nodded after hearing this.

  "Okay." Anyway, if I want to go, I can also go to see Zhao Mianmian. When Zhao Mianmian heard the words, he immediately went back to his room happily, and at this moment, Wuma Yinlu also went back to his study when he looked at it.

  It's just that when I looked outside quickly, "Zero..." Zero walked in immediately when he heard this, "You and Mianmian go to the earth."

  "I was careless last time, not to mention that even if you are not here, I still have knights. Don't worry, you can protect Mianmian." When Zhao Mianmian returned to the negative earth, he was always worried, feeling that he was not under his nose If you look at it, something will happen to the other party at any time.

  After hearing this, Zero Knight looked at Wuma Yinlu, and Wuma Yinlu said, "She is my younger sister, Her Royal Highness Princess...you should protect her, do you remember the radiation medicine?" Listen When it came to these words, Zero Knight was slightly taken aback, a little surprised.

  "Did Her Royal Highness provide the materials for the radiation medicine?" Yes, if it wasn't related to Wuma Yinlu, Zero Knight couldn't remember why Wuma Yinlu suddenly mentioned this matter.

  Hearing this, Zero Knight looked at Wuma Yinlu, "If she is my younger sister, it is also a reason for me to lose the earth frequently in the future. Now...you should understand that she is very important. "

  After hearing this, Zero Knight said, "I know His Highness the Crown Prince, I will protect Her Highness the Princess, and use my life to protect Her Highness the Princess." This is Cheng Ruo, and it is also an oath.

  "Well, that's good." Wuma Yinlu said when looking at the zero knight, and then let the zero knight go down, and Wuma Yinlu sent someone to prepare things for Zhao Mianmian to go home, and sent Zhao Mianmian home. The spaceship that went back in a row was also Renault's.

  "Well, just now Well this time I'll go back to harvest." I also planned to tell Wuma Yinlu about this matter, Wuma Yinlu didn't expect Zhao Mianmian to come to him so late, it was a bit surprised.

  "Brother Yi, I forgot to tell you that sweet potatoes and potatoes will ripen when I go back this time, so this time, do you want to find someone to go back with me and bring them back?" Zhao Mianmian said while looking at Wuma Yinlu .

  "Wait, this is ripe..." Soon he thought about the matter of the wild planet. On the wild planet, Zhao Mianmian's potatoes seemed to mature faster, so he nodded immediately.

  "Brother Yi, don't worry, I will work harder to grow potatoes when I go back." Zhao Mianmian said, and when he goes back, he will increase the area of ​​planting. Zhao Mianmian has witnessed the world being attacked by Zerg. .

  Zhao Mianmian doesn't want things to happen in this world. Everyone is on the same line, whether it is himself or others, so Zhao Mianmian will work harder to do what he can. He is not the savior, but Wumayin If the law gives me the opportunity to try my best, then I will work hard, not to mention... this is the same thing as making money and doing my best.