61-70

Chapter 61

  It will take some time for Mianmian to PK Chu Ruoxuan to go to Emperor Planet, and it will take time to stop on some planets on the way. During this period of time, Leo also came to teach Zhao Mianmian the control of mental power .

  Zhao Mianmian is also studying very seriously. Of course... Lei Nuo will also come to teach Zhao Mianmian. If you don't see Lei Nuo, you will feel that Leo is very mature and stable. After seeing Lei Nuo, you will feel that the two There is still a gap.

  Zhao Mianmian had to admit that the teachings of Lei Nuo in front of him were better than that of Leo. Know who the younger brother is.

  When Zhao Mianmian was studying, Lei Nuo also told Zhao Mianmian about the things to pay attention to on Emperor Star, "In Emperor Star, what you need to pay attention to is to hold your chest up. Although you are from a low-level planet, you live on an intermediate planet now. , but... you have been forgotten, you are the invitation from the crown prince, that's all, no one has the right to embarrass you."

  Lei Nuo knew very well that people from high-level planets look down on people from low-level planets , so if Zhao Mianmian went, it would inevitably be said by others, but Lei Nuo also told Zhao Mianmian clearly that there is no need to worry too much.

  You don't need to pay too much attention to it, Diwang Xing is the crown prince's place, no one else can call himself the master, so Zhao Mianmian can come wherever he goes, and he doesn't need to be timid, and he will be bullied even more by being timid.

  Zhao Mianmian went to this restaurant to eat, and Zhao Mianmian could tell the rank of the planet, yes, even the place to eat was also rank.

  Some places belong to low-level planets, while others belong to high-level planets. It's just self-inflicted humiliation.

  Although Zhao Mianmian is from a middle-level planet, he is also worth a lot of money, because the money for the hot sauce, although the farm thought it was asking for money at the beginning, it's just... Later.

  Zhao Mianmian spent the next few days eating in the spaceship, and sometimes went to the movies. The movie experience in this world is simply too cool.

  Zhao Mianmian went to watch a movie with Leo, "Ghost movie..." Zhao Mianmian was slightly taken aback, but immediately nodded, and went to watch a ghost movie with Leo, while Zhao Mianmian was watching a ghost movie.

  "You can choose whether to experience it from the perspective of a ghost or from the perspective of a human being. Of course...you can also choose to watch the movie from the sidelines." Leo said while looking at Zhao Mianmian.

  When Leo saw this, he immediately started popularizing science with Zhao Mianmian. The so-called experience is in the role of leading the way. Zhao Mianmian hesitated, "I want a ghost..."

  "Okay." Nodding, he directly gave Zhao Mianmian the glasses, and soon walked in with Leo. The experience brought into the look and feel was really cool.

  When Zhao Mianmian entered, she immediately felt pulled into it. More importantly, Zhao Mianmian could feel like a ghost, seeing that her hands were transparent.

  Zhao Mianmian looked at her ghost to scare people, and of course she could control it occasionally. When watching those people panic, Zhao Mianmian... smiled a little bit, still a little excited.

  Under such circumstances, Zhao Mianmian had a good experience, and Leo was also good. After the movie finished playing, he looked at Zhao Mianmian and said, "How...is it good?"