231-End

Chapter 231

  When He Lan looked at Zhao Mianmian, he quickly chased after him. The long whip in Zhao Mianmian's hand was thrown fiercely, but Wuma Yinlu was obviously weak. It should be said... Betrayed at some point.

  Of course, Zhao Mianmian didn't feel Wuma Yinlu's betrayal at this moment. When Wuma Yinlu and Zhao Mianmian chased after him, the long whip in his hand was wrapped around He Landu's body, but He Landu In an instant, he grabbed Zhao Mianmian's long whip and pulled Zhao Mianmian directly.

  When Zhao Mianmian was about to approach Helandu, Wuma Yinlu reached out and grabbed Helandu's blade. When Helandu looked at Wuma Yinlu, he kicked him. Both were directly kicked by Wuma Yinlu, and both of them were directly shocked back.

  When Zhao Mianmian looked at Wuma Yinlu, "Ah Lu." When Zhao Mianmian looked at Wuma Yinlu, he was a little worried, with guilt on his expression, "Ah Lu... I'm too reckless." If not Wuma Yinlu would not be injured if he was reckless.

  After hearing this, Wuma Yinlu shook his head and looked at Zhao Mianmian and said, "Don't worry too much, it's just a small injury." Looking at Zhao Mianmian, Wuma Yinlu said, although Wuma Yinlu said it was a small injury Zhao Mianmian was still very worried.

  All of a sudden, Helan used willow sticks to drive the surrounding trees, and then shot at Zhao Mianmian and Wuma Yinlu directly. At the time, his expression was a little annoyed.

  When He Lan looked at Zhao Mianmian, he said, "Don't look at me like that, I just chose the most reasonable way of survival, I think there is nothing wrong with being immortal, don't you think so? Zhao Mianmian..."

  When He Lan looked at Zhao Mianmian, He Lan said, and when he heard this, Zhao Mianmian said with an ugly face, "I don't want to, just shut up." Yes , Zhao Mianmian said, she never thought about it.

  When he heard this, He Landu smiled directly, and his expression was also cold, "I really don't want to, it's because you are pretending to dare not admit it, Zhao Mianmian... I think you are Hypocritical and dare not admit it."

  When Zhao Mianmian heard this, her complexion turned pale, "Shut up, I don't." Zhao Mianmian said, but when he heard this, He Lan laughed directly Laughing, the rattan was attacking Zhao Mianmian in the next second, and Zhao Mianmian's face became ugly when she looked at the rattan.

  Immediately backed up, when he backed up, his arm was directly injured, Zhao Mianmian covered his arm when he looked at his arm, Zhao Mianmian looked at Helandu, and pulled the surrounding vines It was cut off directly, but was pinched by the branch in an instant, and fainted in an instant.

  Wuma Yinlu strangled Zhao Mianmian's branch and cut it off. When she looked at Zhao Mianmian, "Mianmian..." Zhao Mianmian passed out and couldn't wake up at all. Wuma Yinlu looked up at He Lan All.

  "Don't look at me like that, we're just the jungle of the jungle and I won, Wuma Yinlu... You'd better catch it without a fight, how can you protect Zhao Mianmian now?" He looked at He Landu with a bit of a look on his face He said coldly, upon hearing this, Wuma Yinlu hugged Zhao Mianmian tightly.

  And at this moment, a person came out not far away, this person is not someone else but a fake Lei Nuo, when the branch of the World Tree looked at Wuma Yinlu, "give him to me." Saying that, the opponent asked the rattan to snatch Zhao Mianmian away Come over, Wuma Yinlu had a sneer on his face when he was watching, the World Tree branch couldn't help frowning and looked at Wuma Yinlu.