181-195

Chapter 181

  When Zhao Mianmian heard this, Zhao Mianmian nodded. Zhao Mianmian and Zero Knight went to change their appearance. , "Is this plastic surgery?"

  "Well, it can be said that it is, but it has an effect of five years, and your master brain recognition can also be changed." Hearing this, Zhao Mianmian nodded, "Your identity... "Show Zhao Mianmian his identity.

  When Zhao Mianmian looked at this identity, "Lin Mian..." Zhao Mianmian was slightly taken aback, "The daughter of an interstellar pirate." Zhao Mianmian, you are a little surprised, Zero Knight nodded.

  "This man named Lin Mian was arrested a few years ago and later died, but the official news has not been spread, so we use this identity." Hearing this, Zhao Mianmian nodded, and Zhao Mianmian looked at Zero. knight.

  "Then what about you? What identity do you use?" Zhao Mianmian looked at the zero knight and said, and the zero knight looked at Zhao Mianmian, somewhat embarrassed, Zhao Mianmian looked at the other party strangely at this time.

  "It can't be husband and wife?" Zhao Mianmian asked, Zero Knight was slightly taken aback, shook his head but nodded again, "Shaking his head and nodding again, what is it?" asked while looking at Zero Knight.

  When saying this, Jiang Ke looked at Zhao Mianmian, and said when looking at Zhao Mianmian, "It's a lover, but you should have a husband in your identity." Looking at Zhao Mianmian, he said.

  "..." When Zhao Mianmian looked at the zero knight, "Isn't this status not good?" Zhao Mianmian felt that this status should be not good, and when she heard this, she nodded and looked at Zhao Mianmian as well.

  "It's really not good, but there's nothing you can do about it." Yes, it's really not good, but the problem can't be changed, "Because I can't find a better identity to use with the princess, you can only use this, if you want something else Identity needs more time to investigate and select." That would waste a lot of time.

  Hearing this, Zhao Mianmian sighed at this moment, "Then use this identity." Zhao Mianmian was somewhat helpless, since he had no choice, he just used this identity.

  At such a time, Zhao Mianmian followed Zero Knight and left. When Lord Green Star looked at the person who left, "Aunt Zu... soon the Zerg will disappear from our world, are you happy?"

  Yes ,are you happy? They should be very happy. The Zerg is a pain for everyone in the interstellar world. The Zerg and humans cannot resolve it. Zhao Mianmian chatted with Wuma Yinlu on the spaceship.

  "I found the second one." Zhao Mianmian said while looking at Wuma Yinlu, "I also witnessed a beautiful love story from that era." Zhao Mianmian said, "Ah Lu..."

  "Hmm , I know." After hearing this, Wuma Yinlu said, and Wuma Yinlu looked at Zhao Mianmian and said, "Go ahead." After hearing this, Zhao Mianmian looked at Wuma Yinlu law.

  "I think the predecessors were very brave. Everyone went to the battlefield in that era, no... It should be said that no matter what time, the people who went to the battlefield are heroes, because they are all enlightened, ah... I will work hard " Zhao Mianmian said.

  "I will work hard, I will not let you down." He will not let the other party down. When Wuma Yinlu heard this, he looked at Zhao Mianmian, and when he looked at Zhao Mianmian, he stretched out his hand but retracted it. hands up.

  "Mianmian, you have never let me down." Looking at Zhao Mianmian, she said, "So you don't need to belittle yourself, you have never let me down." Zhao Mianmian has never let herself down.