71-80

Chapter 71 The Thoughts of the Chu Family 1

  Zero Knight didn't stay here and left. Leo looked at Zhao Mianmian for a while, "Isn't he handsome?" Leo said while looking at Zhao Mianmian.

  "Yeah." Zhao Mianmian nodded and said, handsome, especially the cold temperament, especially charming, black hair and eyes, the whole person is dressed in black clothes, giving people the feeling that there is no one in the world who can compare He is more suitable for that suit in black.

  "Zero, this guy, in the list of female obsessions in the emperor star, he is ranked second, I don't know...we are both on par with each other in terms of appearance, but he is...loved." "You women are superficial."

  "..." Zhao Mianmian, the woman who was said to be superficial, looked at Leo and said, "You are also very handsome."

  Zhao Mianmian is a little helpless, but in fact, everyone I meet is handsome. In the interstellar era, when the genes are getting better and better, and the people are getting more and more perfect, no matter the girl is handsome.

  Of course... If it's malnutrition, it's different. Zhao Mianmian is still underdeveloped, and there is a big gap in height, just like the little bean sprouts. Even Chu Ruoxuan is much shorter than her.

  Renault sent Zero Knight away, and when he looked at Zero Knight, "Does Your Highness have plans?" Otherwise, Zero Knight would give him such courtesy.

  When watching Zero Knight leave, his expression was a bit complicated, and it seemed that it was not much different from what he had guessed. Sure enough... Zhao Mianmian's position on the crown prince's side is not shallow.

  In fact, it can also be guessed. From the reaction of the zero knight and the crown prince at this moment, you can see the position in the heart of the crown prince Zhao Mianmian. He has always had a good impression of Zhao Mianmian, and now he understands what he should do. .

  After Leo left here, Zhao Mianmian investigated the competition. A lot of people came to the competition. It will take some days for the competition to start. However, Zhao Mianmian found that there are many benefits during this period. Come to participate in the competition All the people here are treated well in various ways.

  [I also think that His Royal Highness the Crown Prince has suddenly become obsessed, otherwise how could he give such a good treatment to this competition

  ? Of course it's not Zhao Mianmian of the Diwang star, but he wasn't too surprised by all this.

  Chu Ruoxuan was also looking at those treatments at the moment, among them was a priestess officer, who went to that place to enhance the ability of the goddess, she acted as soon as she saw it.

  Joseph looked at the person coming Wake up, so pitiful... The whole body feels like the smell of the white lotus in the prosperous age, but Joseph just said lightly, "Impossible..."

  "Boss... I want to learn a few dishes, and I want to go to where the priestess is, How can you agree with me? I am willing to do anything..." Chu Ruoxuan said, her appearance and expression were just right when she spoke.

  Anyone can be moved, but it's a pity... Joseph is not the male supporting role in the original text. Without the involvement of the world, this Joseph is indifferent right now, "Girl, I think you should go and see your brain."

  Many people around watched, and someone shot a video. It was an employee of No. 1 in the world, Chu Ruoxuan can be said to be extremely ashamed, and can only leave in despair.