Four

Roan

"If you pull another fight I'll fucking kill you Dardan!" I said trying not to raise my voice as I was close to him.

He tensed his jaw as he yelled.

"I can't handle them Roan! I fucking can-" before he could finish I grabbed him by his throat as I slammed him to the locker.

"I have a plan- but if you keep punching everyone like shit it won't work." I said as he looked down and I let go of him.

"Go back to the hood. Don't come unless you can control your hands." I said as he kept looking into my eyes.

He slammed the locked as he walked out the stupid building and I looked at Ardit.

"Let's Go." I Said as the bell went on and we headed to the next room.

"Are you sure your plan will work?" He asked as I looked at him.

"It most." I said before I opened the door and everyone came to the view. He nodded to me as he went to his place and I walked towards where I usually sit.

As I pulled the chair I sat down and leaned. I looked at him as he was shaking his leg his jaw all purple form the other day.

The door opened before my head turned and the little Angelina came to the view walking towards her seat. Her eyes looked into mine as she grabbed her books with both of her hands.

She tensed her jaw as she looked away again and pulled her chair out. She sat down as I could smell her perfume again.

I looked to the other way as I tensed my jaw and grabbed the pen in front of me.

"Good morning class" the teacher entered as he gave us the stare he usually does when he looks at us. I rolled my eyes as I looked back beside me and saw her already looking down her books.

She's a nerd- with a good ass.

I looked down at her body as I saw the tattoo on her back. It was a small one, I couldn't read what was written but there were definitely some letters.

She bent down as she grabbed her pen and I looked away.

She's getting on my nerves.

I looked at Ardit as he was looking at me giving me the are you for real look.

"Shut up." I muttered as he rolled his eyes and looked away.

"So- the new theme will be to visit each others houses and get to know the families, along with that you'll have to make a presentation about the last subject we had-" he said, I wanted to kill him.

"Not only that you'll be working with your partner." He said making me close my eyes as I tensed my jaw.

"Perfect" I muttered under my breath as I turned my head towards her and she looked pissed.

I'm not doing shit- im not here so I can learn shit im here to take revenge. He continued to speak before the bell went on.

"Please don't forget the project!" He yelled as he walked out and I stood up ready to leave. Before I had the chance I felt a hand on my wrist as I turned around and saw her looking at me.

"Looks like you don't want to do anything but it's not gonna effect my grades." She said as she slammed a paper against my chest and grabbed her things before she walked out.

My fits clinched as I looked down the paper and saw an address.

"Your plan is going well." Muttered Ardit from behind before I ripped the paper and throw it on the desk.