Ten

Roan
Next day.

"You killed a fucking cop do you fucking realize that?!" My brother yelled grabbing my by my throat as he slammed me to the wall.

"Don't hit your brother!" My mothers voice came as she came and pulled him off me.

"You don't want me to hit him?! Your son of an idiot have killed an American cop- the last thing the states can do with him is killing him!" He yelled again slamming his hand on the wall.

"You don't fucking get it!" I yelled standing up as he looked at me his eyes widened.

"They were about to shot me! I should just have let them?! That's what you're good at! You only let them do what the hell they want and in result we get killed! Just like Arben!" I yelled before silent went on and my mother started to cry.

I looked at her as I tensed my jaw and turned around. I opened the door before I slammed it close and headed downstairs.

"What's up-" I walked past the idiots as I headed out the building and went to Dardan.

"Where is Ardit?" I asked as we started to walk towards the hooka place.

"He's high- he took some last night and it's bad." He started as I opened the door to the smell of weed and smoke.

"Everyone out." I muttered as they stood up and left. I walked to his room as I opened the door and saw him laying on the bed.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?" I asked as I grabbed as chair and sat down.

"Why the fuck did you tell him? Hm?" I asked trying not to rip his head off. He opened his eyes looking high as he chuckled.

"It was the right thing- you killed a damn cop you realize that right? And I couldn't care less cause fuck police, but if something have happened to this stupid girl her dad would have vanished us-" before he could finish I stood up and throw the chair across the room.

"Don't make me regret telling you Ardit! I fucking told you not to tell anyone didn't I?!" I yelled looking at both of them.

Dardan looked away as he spoke.

"I'll go." He muttered as he walked out making me sigh. I turned back to the other idiot as he grabbed the blanket closer to himself and closed his eyes.

"I'll kill you one day." I slammed the door open as I walked out and grabbed a cigarette from the counter.

I grabbed my phone and saw it empty. She haven't been texting or anything since what happened. I did get it, it's the first time she exprinse something like that but it's getting annoying now.

"Text her- women never text first." Dardan's voice came as he was blowing the smoke out.

"Don't get your nose in my business." I muttered as I closed the phone and shoved it back. I walked to him as I sat down and he spoke.

"So you're saying she'll text first?" He asked chuckling giving me the are you for real look.

"She will- she'll come here you'll see." I muttered making him laugh.

"Sure." He muttered placing the mouthpiece back in his mouth.

"I still can't believe you killed a cop- I'm proud." He muttered making me give him the look.

"Shut up." I said placing the cigarette in my mouth.

Silent went on as I throw my head back on the couch and looked up the dark celling.