Nine

Angelina

"Why are you wearing that short dress?" He asked out of nowhere making me roll my eyes.

"Because that's how I dress. I think we've been over this." I stated making his grip around me tighter.

"So you like the attention?" He asked making me smile as I rolled my eyes and looked at him.

"Don't you?" I asked as he rolled his eyes with a smirk. Before he could say anything an old man hit his shoulder which made his jaw tense immediately as he turned around and spoke to the pure man.

"Watch where you go-" he started pissed as I licked my lips and looked at the old man.

"It wasn't on purpose little boy-" before he could finish Roan cut him off.

"What did you say?" He asked as I grabbed my forehead and looked at the other side to see two cops looking at our direction.

"Fuck." I looked back at them as I saw him about to pull the gun. I walked and grabbed his hand as I pushed him to the side.

"We're so sorry- he is just having a bad day I apologize f-for him." I started as the old man started to talk. I looked back at the cops as I spoke.

"I think they are walking towards us." I muttered looking at Roan as he looked at them and grabbed my hand.

"I hope you can run in that dress." He muttered before he walked us to the left, through the crowded people trying to loose them.

"Do you think they're gone?" I asked as I looked behind us and they came to the view.

"Not really." He muttered before we started to run.

"Hey! Stop!" The cops yelled. The car was far away so the only thing we could do is run and hide, them knowing the number plate to the car is the last thing we need.

We ran to the left as the empty street came to the view. I was feeling my heart beat as my legs could barely keep me up.

We turned to the right to meet a way with an end and a big wall in the middle.

"Come on." He started making me stop.

"W-what?" I whispered when I saw him walking towards the wall. He turned around as he came and grabbed my face.

His eyes were looking deeply into my eyes as he was breathing heavily.

"Trust me." He said before their voices got closer. He grabbed my hand again before we ran towards the wall.

"I'll carry you and you'll grab the edges and jump okay?" He asked making me nod unsure. I felt his hands on my waist as he lifted me and I grabbed the cold wall.

I sat on it before one of the cops came to the view.

"Jump down!" Yelled Roan making me look at him as the cop was taking his gun out. Before he had a chance to shot a bullet hit hit head leaving blood everywhere.

I looked down and saw Roan pointing the gun at the man that he just killed.

My eyes widened as I froze in my place.

"Angelina jump the fuck down!" He yelled again as the notice from the gun was still going in my head.

I felt him shaking me as I looked at him and realized that I need to jump. I jumped before I felt his hand on my lower back which made me push him away.

"You killed him..." I muttered as I turned to him. He licked his lips his eyes still looking at me.

"Go and get them on the other side!" The cops voice came from behind the wall. I felt his hand as I removed it which made him grab my face as he placed his forehead on mine.