Rush X Screech ("Caught ya!")

This is a request from @IdiotOnFile
Hope you enjoy!
(They were given an actual body btw just to make it a bit easier to write, hope you don't mind! If you want I can always rewrite it but without them having a body and all)

--------------------

Screech POV

It's been a while since I've saw a few of the other entities, well, more like 10 minutes.
I was originally speaking to Rush earlier, or, more like forcing him to talk to me, I don't care if he thinks I'm annoying or wants to avoid me! I won't let it happen.

I sat in a dark room, thinking to myself while waiting for the player to step into the dark room so I could attack them.

Instead, I was greeted with screaming, and lights breaking towards my direction.
I turn to look at the hallway, just a moment too late before getting knocked over by Rush, locked into a tight hug so it was impossible for me to fall.

"Caught ya, you screaming little shit." Rush joked with a grin forming on his face.

"Hey! No fair! I wasn't even looking OR ready!" I screeched back at him, acting mad, even though I'm really not.

"And whose fault is that?" Rush asked, finally letting me go, and he smirked at the silent response. "Exactly."

"Shut up! It's not my fault.." I grumbled, my face flaring red from my embarrassment.

Rush simply shrugged. "Switching topics, I would assume you were waiting for the player?"

"Well.. yeah? Duh! What else would I be doing in a dark room? Well, minus the fact I like them, but still! Common sense!" I rolled my eyes, looking to the side to avoid any eye contact. It seems like whenever our eyes meet, my face only grows hotter, and I know why, I just prefer not to tell. There's no possible way he could like me back, he thinks I'm annoying, and I know it.

"Obviously you like them, you run of to your little dark rooms every single time somebody other then me tries to talk to you." Rush said while holding back a laugh.

"Shut up! Not true!" I yelled back at him.

Rush seemed to look at Screech a bit closer for a minute, finally examining the blush on Screeches face.

"How cute, your blushing." Rush teased, pointing out the red on Screech's face with a smile.

"What do you mean cute!? IM NOT CUTE!" I screeched in his ears, attempting to bite him, before he grabbed my face, preventing me from biting him before I could even make the move.

RUSH'S POV

I simply smiled at Screech's actions, him yelling to get out of my grasp. It's funny, but cute in a way. He's annoying, sure, but I seriously wouldn't trade him for the world. I've known him years, and lately it's been a bit different, the good kind of different though.

"So, you gonna calm down yet so I can talk to you?" I asked him, as he just stared at me, his face heating up more from the nickname.

"Whatever- fine! Just be quick though." Screech said as his head lowered in an attempt to hide his face.

"We've known each other for a while, you know." I continued. I felt the butterflies in my stomach.. or, nonexistent stomach technically. Us entities don't really have anything like that, but anyways. "And.. I don't really know, how to go about this, really-" I was suddenly cut off by Screech hugging me tightly.

"I love you!" Screech had said it for me, and it felt like all the weight on my shoulders was gone, and I could finally relax.

I hugged him back, as he buried his face into my shoulder. "I love you too, Screech.."

"Though, I guess it seems I've not only caught you, but your heart too." I joked, before getting slapped in the face by Screech.

"SHUSH!" Screech hid in embarrassment as I laughed, rubbing my face from the slap, and continued to hug him.

-------------------

Word count: 630

That's all! Hope you enjoyed :D