Male!Guiding Light x Reader ("It's cold outside.")

Hi! This was requested, but the requester wants to stay anonymous, which is perfectly okay by me ^^

Anyways, WOO TIME TO GET INTO THE STORY

-----------------------
Guiding Lights POV

2:13 AM

I sighed as I woke up, rubbing my eyes and sitting up, before looking in the mirror.

The first thing I was greeted with, is the fact I was taller, and now in a suit and tie, basically I'm a guy now, that's great.

"Again? Seriously?" I mumbled to myself, sitting on the chair Infront of my desk, and letting my head sink into my arms after placing them on the table. "What could they have possibly done this time?.."

Guiding Light was interrupted by the door opening, only to reveal Y/N, wrapped up in a blanket, and shaking slightly.

Guiding Light immediately put the gender issue behind him, and raced over to Y/N. "Darling.. are you okay? Your shaking.."

Y/N shook their head. "I'm cold.." they spoke quietly, as Guiding Light pulled them into a tight, warm hug.

"Hey, it'll be fine.. just give me a bit, you'll be fine." Guiding Light said, trying to reassure them that they'll be fine.

Guiding Light immediately grabbed a few blankets off his bed, wrapping the two in the blankets, and rushed over to a little mini kitchen he has in his room, since he enjoys cooking, alot.

His specialty though? Hot chocolate.

He immediately grabbed a few cups, and started to make some hot chocolate, which was done rather quickly.

He then rushed out of the room, Y/N on his back, and two mugs in his hands, as he tried to find a room with a fireplace and some chairs, which was quite the easy task, considering he knew this place like the back of his hand.

Once he found one, he gently set Y/N in a chair, and snuggled up next to them, causing them to both be wrapped in the blanket, close together for warmth, with hot chocolate in their hands.

"I'm not sure why there's no heat in the hotel tonight.. maybe the heater went bad." Guiding Light thought to himself, before being interrupted by Y/N.

"Thank you, Light." Was what they said, cuddled up to him all cozy and warm, their heart skipping a few beats.

Guiding Light smiled, and gently planted a kiss on their forehead. "Anytime, It's my job."

"Hey, Atleast we aren't outside.. it's probably worse out there." Y/N commented, to try and look on the brighter side.

Guiding Light shivered just thinking about it, sinking further into the blankets. "I feel bad for some of the humans that have to be out there during this time, for whatever reason."

"Yeah, I'm surprised you know about that type of stuff." Y/N looked over to Guiding Light curiously.

"What, you think I don't?" Guiding Light smiled jokingly, as he giggled a little, which caused Y/N to giggle also, as they both watched the fireplace.

"Well, I dunno, you never really explain much about your past, so.. maybe I was wrong to assume so." Y/N said with a little shrug.

"Man, you wanna talk about past?" Guiding Light sarcastically asked with a chuckle. "A-60's is more mysterious then mine, even th-" Guiding Light was cut off by Y/N.

"A-60?" Y/N asked curiously, tilting their head.

"Oh.. right, you don't know of them, uh.." Guiding Light paused, glancing to the side. "Nevermind, it's best you don't, I really shouldn't be mentioning them anyway."

"Hm.. okay." Y/N blinked, looking back to the fire, and also tried to scoot the chair a bit more towards it.

Guiding Light noticed Y/N's troubles with moving the chair without getting up, and a gentle blue aura picked up the chair, and moved it forward just a little bit.

"Better?" Guiding Light asked with a warm smile, looking at the other beside him, as Y/N would nod.

"I'm glad." Guiding Light said.

As silence started to fill the room, the two started drifting off to sleep, cuddled up next to eachother.

Guiding Light, just before falling asleep, managed to hear the cold wind howling outside, as he silently yawned.

"It really is cold outside, huh?"

----------------------------

Word count: 685

Sorry if it's sorta like a medium ish short type thing, I can always rewrite or do a part 2 if you want!

I'm gonna be working on the funny little part 2 Hide and Seek playing Hide n Seek next, so stay tuned for that.

Hope you all enjoyed reading this! :D