Glitch X Reader ("I'll be here with you.")

This was requested by MasterJaymaker

This is a Female Reader X Glitch story thingy

Hope you enjoy :D

----------------------------------------

Y/N was walking through the hotel, this wasn't her first time here though.

Due to constantly being killed by entities and brought back by Guiding Light, this was her 5th time back in this very same lobby.

She sighed as she carried onward throughout the hotel, running through door after door, until suddenly, she felt as if she was falling, and the floor wasn't underneath her anymore, which caused her to panic.

Y/N expected to either die, or hit the ground hard, until she was grabbed, and it felt like they teleported.

She opened her eyes again to look up and saw a Black and Purple entity, holding her in his arms, despite all the glitching.

"Are.. you okay?" He said to her, his voice seemed to glitch heavily too.

"Oh.. yeah, I'm okay.. thank you-" Y/N said nervously, though, she really was grateful for the help.

"I'm glad, Just doing my job." Glitch said, setting her down. "I'm Glitch, you fell into an unloaded room earlier, so I carried you back to safety."

Y/N nodded in understanding. "That would make sense why it felt like the floor wasn't there then."

Glitch nodded in response, as he turned to walk away. "Well, I best get going, besides, you need to make it out of the hotel anyways."

"Hey, Wait!" Y/N called out, running over to Glitch. "If you want.. you can come with me?"

"Come with you?" Glitch questioned, narrowing his eyes.

"Yeah! And.. maybe we can talk too-" Y/N giggled a little.

Glitch sighed, but let out a tiny smile. "Alright, well.. if you say so anyways, though I don't think I would be much use to you trying to escape.."

"Escape? Well, I don't think I would need to escape if I have you, as long as you don't mind it either of course, I don't wanna make you uncomfortable or anything." Y/N hinted, looking up at him.

"Well.. I suppose-" Glitch accepted, before lifting her up and giving her a gentle kiss. "Or.. I'm assuming that's what you wanted?"

"Hell yeah." Y/N grinned with a laugh. "Love you-"

Glitch smiled, and hugged her. "Love you too.. and I promise I'll be here with you through this hotel."

----------------------------------------

Word Count: 378

Sorry it's a bit short, but I tried lol
If you want me to redo this, or you want it with different pronouns, just suggest it and I'll write it

Ty for reading ^^