Guiding Light X Shadow ("The Light and The Darkness.")

This was requested by MidnightF3line (Ty for all of your support btw!) ^^

Hope you enjoy! ^^

-----------------------------------

Guiding Light sat in her room of the hotel, due to there being nothing to do, there was no players, Glitch didn't call for her yet, and nobody else needed her right now, so she was free to rest.

She sat in the middle of her room, folding paper to make a variety of different things.

Birds, Planes, Flowers, Crowns, All of them were something atleast.

She finished up another paper crane, setting it next to all the others, before she heard a knock on her door.

"Come in!" Guiding Light said cheerfully, sitting up so she wasn't just laying on the floor on her stomach, and was instead sitting on her knees, surrounded in all of the folded paper.

Shadow entered the room, peaking inside before actually entering.

"Oh, Shadow?" Guiding Light asked, tilting her head. "You usually never come to speak with me, or anyone actually.. what's up?"

Shadow was silent for a moment, before looking to the side, trying to avoid eye contact. "Oh.. um.. nothing really, I just.. wanted to check on you, since nobody else has, and I was worried.."

Guiding Light got up, and walked over to Shadow, careful not to wreck any of the folded papers on her way over. "I'm fine, just pretty bored is all, thank you for checking though." She hugged him, causing the other to blush.

Shadow hesitantly hugged back. "Yeah.. no problem."

Guiding Light let go. "So, has any advice I've given you helped? You know, with you wanting to interact with people and all?"

Shadow shook his head. "Not.. really, no. I'm afraid of them snapping out at me just for doing something wrong.. or, throwing me out, or me getting too attached." He explained, as Guiding Light guided him to her bed, both of them sitting down on it, since she has no chairs really, besides the one that goes to her desk.

Guiding Light would nod in understanding. "It takes a while to get over those types of fears about being social, I would know from experience."

Shadow stared at her. "What do you mean?" He asked, confused. "You seem like you've always been social, helping the players, helping all the entities, and you speak alot too, even in large crowds."

Guiding Light looked up to the side, thinking of how to explain it, before her eyes finally rested back on Shadow, and she held his hand gently with both of hers to comfort him a bit.

"Well.. It took me a while to become like this, I use to be as shy as you. I never appeared beside players, and I always hid from the others, I was just a Light, just like how your just a Shadow right now." She explained.

Shadow nodded, hugging her. "Thank you.." He said quietly.

Guiding Light pat him on the back gently. "No problem."

Shadow thought for a moment. "How.. do you confess to somebody though?" He asked, shocking Guiding Light a bit since it came out of nowhere.

Guiding Light paused, unsure of how to respond. "Well.. I suppose it depends on who it is, Atleast if you don't mind sharing."

Shadow became nervous, as he started to blush. "It's.. actually.. um, it's you, I like you." He finally admitted.

Guiding Light was still surprised, and taken aback, but she grinned, and then hugged him tightly. "I'm glad you feel the same.. I was worried you didn't since you only visit vary rarely, but.. given your situation I didn't blame you."

Shadow hugged her back tightly, before kissing her. "I'll make sure to visit more often then.. sorry."

Guiding Light kissed him back. "It's fine, really, not your fault."

Shadow thought, before looking at the ground. "Actually.. did you wanna tell the others about us?"

Guiding Light tilted her head. "About us being together now?"

Shadow nodded, as he looked back into her eyes, as their eyes locked.

Guiding Light thought. "Well, as long as you don't mind of course." She smiled. "I wouldn't wanna do it if it makes you uncomfy."

Shadow would nod. "It's fine with me." He said, as he stood up.

Guiding Light also stood up, looking down at him slightly, since she was a bit taller then him, and the heels surely didn't help. "You wanna hide behind me while we do it?"

Shadow nodded quickly, already holding onto her arm, and staying behind her.

Guiding Light giggled. "Aw.. your adorable."

Shadow blushed, and hid in embarrassment, as the two finally walked out of the room, to explain it to the others.

---------------------------------

Word count: 761

Thank you so much for reading ^^ also if you want this to be rewritten please just ask, since I kinda see Shadow as shy, and never had the courage for anything, but I know some people see him really different, so just ask and clarify how you want him ^^