𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯

"𝐖ait up!" Hermione shouted once potions was over. Cassiopeia had left the girl behind almost immediately once they were dismissed.

"Hm?" The Slytherin stopped walking and turned back, almost causing Hermione to crash into her.

"The recipe," Hermione panted, "could you write the steps and ingredients? I noticed that what you did wasn't a part of our curriculum's."

"Oh," the girl blinked, "sure. I'll make sure to give it to you tomorrow."

"Thank you," Hermione beamed. Then she gasped. "I'm going to miss class. Good bye, Cassiopeia!" And just like that, the frizzy-haired brunette ran off.

"Good bye..." Cassiopeia stared where Hermione once stood.

"Cass!" Draco came running up to her. "We're going to be late, c'mon!"

"Oh that's right," Cassiopeia muttered, "I forgot." She looked at Draco. "Let's go." The two rushed off to their next class, without noticing a magical document that laid beneath their feet. Not long after, as the crowd of students dissipated, a certain someone strolls along and picked up the parchment.

"Well, aren't I lucky?"

Cassiopeia couldn't help but frown. There was something wrong, and she couldn't quite pinpoint where the discomfort was coming from. "Have I missed something?" She murmured.

"Cass?"

The said girl looked up to see Draco's worried expression. It made her feel a bit nervous for what she was going to do. "Draco?"

"Yes?"

"Could you help me out a little bit? They've almost found out."

.