𝘛𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺 𝘍𝘪𝘷𝘦

𝐈t was too dark for the group to see.

"Follow me, quietly," Hermione instructed. "This is our chance."

She tiptoes forward, venturing into the dark with little fear. Her steps are light unlike a certain someone.

"Hold my hand, Hermione."

"No."

Ron's eyes are flickering left and right as he trembles slightly in fear. He inches closer to his female companion, but each step produces a skidding sound.

"I didn't know Weasley's were scared of the dark," Malfoy snides. "So much for bravery in Gryffindor. Even an infant would look like professional nighttime acrobat compared to you."

"Oh hush," Cassiopeia whispers.

"A baby?" Ron whisper-yells. "At least my hair doesn't look like a piss-colored disco ball in the dark!"

"For your information I am an ice-blond!"

"Be quiet!" Hermione whispers shrilly.

"I have a bad feeling about this." Harry shakes his head, squeezing Cass' hands a little tighter.

"Your gut instincts are right."

"AHHH! MUMMY!"

"WHERE?!"

"NOT THAT! MUMMY AS IN-"

"Move!" Cassiopeia pulls the boys beside her away and the five run as fast as they can. They don't hear footsteps following them, but the voice is heard as if the unidentified being is right behind them.

"Expelliarmus! Protego! Confundo!"

"Missed me!" the voiced laughed.

"Ron, stop it!" Hermione shouts. "Lumos!"

Light comes of out the tip of the witch's wand as she runs as fast as her feet could take her. Books start to fall off the shelves from above, and everyone covers their heads.

"Boo."

"AHHHHHH!" Hermione screams as she falls back, resulting in everyone crashing.

"Ow!"

"Are you guys alright?!"

"Poor little Cassiopeia, running from her curse. I can't wait for the day we'll stay together forever! Our ancestors were horrible, horrible witches and wizards, you know. It took me a long time to get my revenge, but it'll all be worth it. 기억해, 남은 시간이 얼마 남지 ..."

It disappears.

The lights flicker back on, and the library looks as if nothing had happened.

"What in the bloody hell..."

"What was that," Harry murmurs. He fixes his glasses and blinks rapidly.

Draco rubs his ears. "Brilliant, the curse can speak. This is a lot worse than I-"

Harry and Draco looks over at Cass and their eyes widen in shock. "Cassiopeia!"

The girl is writhing on the floor, her eyes rolled back to her head.

"Merlin! One of you hold her down, I'll get Madam Pomfrey!" Hermione runs out of the library as the boys were left panicking. Harry pushes the girl's shoulder to the floor, while Draco secures her legs.

"What do I do, mate?" Ron sweats.

"You keep searching about Cassiopeia's family history!"

"She's dying on the floor and you want me to do what?!"

"You're the only one who can actively break down the cause of her curse at the moment. I know this isn't the ideal situation but we need you to do it. You heard that thing, she doesn't have much time!"

Ron was about to argue differently, but instead said "fine," and ran off further into the array of shelved books.

  .