Part 6

Rishabh- Mahi bhai are you okay? Is it paining a lot? Batao na!

Kuldeep- Mahi bhai how did u get hurt tho? Where were you? Aap toh humare sath the Na movie dekhne ke liye!

Mahi- kiddos don't worry! I am okay. I don't know how I got hurt, can't seem to remember.

Bhuvi- let it be, bhai just don't stress urself for it!

Everyone was there except Virat. Don't know why but Mahi's eyes were only searching for him. But he knew that he would never come.

Jassi dragged Virat in Mahi's room with his other hand the one which was not injured. Virat could not deny him.

Jassi- Mahi bhai, Rohit bhai see how much Virat bhai has got hurt! There are cuts all over his palm!

Rohit- how? Kaisi lagi yeh Vi? The bandage is fully covered in blood! Did u yourself dressed it? Vi tu sachi pagal hai! Idhar aa..

Virat didn't say anything on that. Rohit made him sit while Jassi brought first aid. Rohit removed the bandage to see deep cuts on his hand.

Rohit- how did you get hurt so much?

All he received was silence from the other end.

Rishabh- Ro bhai, I think we should show it to the doctor, stitches lagenge!

Rohit called doctor and doctor started stitching Virat's hand. Everyone was emotional about it they couldn't see that. Doctor has insisted to take Virat to another room but they told them to stay here. And now they couldn't even look. Rohit was holding Virat's hand.

Mahi noticed that Virat didn't even hiss on the dressing. It would pain so much.. seeing that stitching being done but there was no expression on Virat's face.

.............

"Nahi Mahi bhai, it will burn! I am not doing it", a chubby kid whined hiding his finger behind his back.

"Cheeku, it will not burn I promise! show me the finger.. let me see how deep the cut is", Mahi said softly.

"Nahi aap bahot zor se karoge", he said with his cute puppy eyes.

"Nahi bacha, I promise! I will do it with feather touch!", Mahi tried again.

Virat slowly shows him the finger which is covered in blood. Mahi touches it lightly.

"Ahh.. bhai!!", he whined loudly.

"Cheeku don't do drama itna bada cut nahi hai.. let me treat it properly", Mahi said softly.

"Bhai aapko kya pata.. meko lagi hai na! Abhi tak one bottle blood khatam hua hai mere body ka", he said sniffing like a kid.

"Cheeku.. aaram se beth ek min.. let me do the dressing!", he said sternly to which Virat just pouted cutely puffing his cheeks.

.............

Mahi was brought back to present by Rohit's voice. He was yelling at Virat.

Rohit- Virat, I am asking something!

Even the kiddos were scared seeing their calm and cool Rohit bhai yelling like that and more shocking was seeing Virat bhai silent.

Mahi noticed that Virat was way too silent. Which was opposite what he was behaving like with Mahi.

Virat- Don't yell Rohit! It's just minor cut, no need to overdramatise the whole thing! It is dressed and done! Can I go now? You all have already dragged me here for no reason. So, excuse me! I have to go now!

He finally snapped back and left the room in anger.

Mahi sighed at that. First time in his life he didn't had any clue what was going on in his mind. What caused him to change so much suddenly?