⚡️ 🌸 Cuddles 🌸⚡️

Denki Kaminari x Shoto Todoroki

Plot: Todoroki was having a headache and was exhausted, so Kaminari cuddles with his boyfriend as a way to cheer him up

Todoroki's POV

I rested my head on my palm, looking out the window as Mr. Aizawa babbled about something. My head was pounding, I couldn't focus on the lesson so I tried calming down, blocking the sounds.

"..Sho? Shotooo..!" I didn't realize that someone was tapping my shoulder. As I turned around, I realized the classroom was empty. It was only me and..Denki. "Mr. Aizawa dismissed us early, are you okay? You seemed to be zoning out." He had a worried expression on his usually cheerful face. "I'm alright denki! Thanks.." I answered, a bit shameful that I had made him worry.

"If you say so, my dorm or yours?" I was glad he changed the subject to something more, comforting. "We can go to mine, if that's okay with you." We hadn't been dating for a while, only a year so I was still a little bit shy. "Fine by me! Come on!" He took my hand and led me through the surprisingly empty hallways, until we finally reached the dorms.

We went in the elevator, I pressed floor 3. After about a minute, a ding was heard and the door opened. As we reached my dorm, I quickly unlocked it and we went inside, sitting on the bed. "Training was absolutely hell today! Man, Mr. Aizawa really tried to kill us!" I gave a slight, exhausted laugh at his comment.

(quick a/n pretend like they changed into more comfy, normal clothes-)

I laid down on the bed, dragging the blanket over my body. "awwh, are you tired?" He laid down beside me, giving me a little peck on the cheek. I hummed, nodding my head in response. I wrapped my arms and legs around him, as if he would disappear if I ever let go.

Knock
Knock

Of course someone had to ruin the comforting moment. He got up, opening the door only to see Momo. "Kaminari? Is Todoroki here?.." She asked, seeming confused on why Denki was in my room. "Yeah, he's here!" He turned around. "Shoto! Momo is here!" He spoke louder than usual, most likely to get my attention. "coming.." I stumbled out of bed, rubbing my eyes.

"Todoroki! I was in the classroom and I found your notebook on your desk, you must've forgotten it" She handed me my notebook, along with my pencil. "Ah! Thank you Momo!" I thanked her, bowing slightly. "You're welcome! See you!" And with that she left. The moment Denki closed the door, I slammed my book on the desk and slumped right back in bed.

"Are you really that tired.?" He asked, worry in his tone. "yes, now come cuddle me" Not even a second after I finished my sentence, I felt his muscular arms around me. That comforting feeling, I had never felt before I became friends with him. Friends, it felt weird to associate the word 'friend' with him. He meant so much to me, I'd trade the entire world for him.

Lost in my own thoughts, I slowly fell asleep.

this is short because i needed a one shot for this book before the requests come in and bc i am bored