⚡️🥀🌸Healing🌸🥀⚡️

Denki Kaminari x Shoto Todoroki
i just love this ship
Plot: Todoroki is hurt and pikachu gives him soba and they smooch
its not really angst but they ain't gonna cuddle so its like a mix

Todoroki's POV

I stared at the white ceiling. How many days has it been? Ever since the villain attack, I've practically lived at the hospital since I was 'in such a critical condition'. Fools, I've dealt with way worse stuff than this. I sat up, hissing at the pain from my wounds.

I looked down at my arm, noticing the IV that had fallen out. (idek if IV's can fall out but now they can.)
Fuck. I clicked on a red button beside my bed, a nurse entering my room a few minutes after. "What seems to be the issue, Mr. To- Shoto?" Me and my nurse are on a first name basis, as we have known each other for the while I've been here.

Which is 5 whole months. The amount of school I've missed is ridiculous. "Kazuha! My IV fell out, can you replace it?" I flashed a fake smile. "Of course! Those IV's are a bit loose, I knew they would fall out." She brought a new set of IV's and tools.

As she stuck the needle in, we chatted a bit. "Are you excited for tomorrow? You're getting discharged! I always hear you talking about how much you miss school." She exclaimed. "I am, although I'll miss you a lot!" None of my 'friends' or classmates visited me during those 5 months, so Kazuha became my friend.

"Aww, I'll miss you too! It probably won't be long until we meet again, considering the villains really like your class." She gave a slight chuckle at the end. It was true, the LOV must really like my class since none of the other classes have been attacked yet.

"You're right, Zuha. Oh well, that just means more fans I guess." She finished setting in my new IV, cleaning it off and packing her stuff. "See you tomorrow Shoto!" She waved. "See you too Zuha!" I waved back.

Now it's just me. I've always hated being alone, but then again loved it. The feeling of loneliness was both comforting and terrifying. I didn't have to be near my loud classmates, but I was alone. I calmed myself down, trying to last the night before I'd leave.

I tried falling asleep, only to fail miserably. Accepting defeat, I stayed up all night. After around 3 hours, I decided to walk around my room to wake up my legs. As I tried getting up, I tripped over a cable that was right by my bed.

After a loud slam, from me flopping on the floor, Kazuha sprinted into the room. "Shoto! I heard a slam so I came over to your room, figured you'd be messing around in here." I looked at her, sitting on my knees. "Aren't you supposed to be asleep? It's 4AM!" She scolded me.

"About that.." I dragged out my words, trying to avoid the topic. "Just make sure you have enough energy to get to your dormitory tomorrow." Oh yeah, the dorms. To be honest I don't really enjoy being in the common room, but it's at least better than being at my fathers house.

As the hours went by, I stared out the window. Soon enough, my alarm clock rung. This means I'm getting discharged in under an hour.! I forced myself to be sort of happy. A few minutes later, Kazuha came in with a small suitcase. "Alright Shoto, ready to pack up?" She smiled at me, like she always did.

Kazuha always had this cheery, sweet atmosphere. She made all her patients feel like they were at home. Except for me, she knew about my father. Instead she'd just try to be a mother figure for me, which is more than enough. "Yeah, I put down the decorations already." I replied.