🪨🌸Pt2 Found you🌸🪨

Eijiro Kirishima x Shoto Todoroki

Ivanthespy asked for a pt2 and i want one so y'all are getting one.

Plot: They lock eyes blah blah Todoroki gets embarrassed and runs to hide in the toilets, read to find out the rest cos i ain't spoiling no more

Previously

||

I looked at the clothes, when I felt something on my arm. I rolled up my sleeve only to see some text on my arm. My soulmate! They wrote 'found ya', that means they're here! I swiftly turned around, only to lock eyes with a familiar red head.

Eijiro Kirishima.

||

As we held eye contact for a few seconds, I quickly looked away, panicking. Oh come on! Couldn't it have been someone else? My fucking classmate! Oh god, I have school on Monday, how the hell am I supposed to sit next to him?! My instincts kicked in and I speeded towards the bathrooms.

He won't find me in here, he won't find me in here. I repeated, trying to calm down. My cheeks were flushed a rosy red tone, whilst the tip of my ears were bright red. I stood in front of the mirror, trying to calm myself down. The cutest, most handsome guy in school is my soulmate. Ahhh!!!! How the hell am I supposed to do this! I brought my hands up to my face.

Someone's behind me.

That scent, they smell like roses. (basic ik)

Why are they taking my hands away?

Who even is it.?

As the unknown person removed my hands, I took a look in the mirror to figure out who it was.

That fiery red hair.

Those gorgeous eyes.

The one and only, Eijiro Kirishima.

"Flustered, dear 'soulmate'?" Why is he so god damn sexy? I turned around to face him, letting out a quick and panicked response. "Wha-You must've gotten it wrong!"  I tried leaving but his grasp was too strong. Almost like he lives at the gym. A finger went under my chin, bringing my face upwards.

My bangs fell down to my sides, exposing my forehead. "You look adorable like this, you know that?" The hell?! Is he trying to murder me? I stood there, frozen. "I don't know what you're talking about.!" I almost began crying, this was so humiliating. "May I?" May you what!?

"May you what?" I questioned. "Kiss your beautiful lips." He gave a little wink. Does this man know what he's doing to me? "I-uh, sure.." I blurted out. Only a second after I finished my 'sentence', his lips crashed against mine. We stayed like that for a while, an enjoyable minute.

As we pulled away, I stared into his mesmerizing ruby eyes. A light peachy pink colour dusted his cheeks, a smile creeping upon his face. "Does this mean I'm now your boyfriend?" Nooo, you're my enemy. "Of course! I mean, only if you want to-.." i cut myself off, slightly ashamed at my reaction to his question.

He put a finger on my lips, shushing me. "If I didn't want to, I wouldn't have asked." I looked down, embarrassed at myself. "Is that a yes?" I looked up at his absolutely heavenly face. I gave a quick nod, as a yes. "Words, use your words." Damn that's hot. "Yes.." I muttered.

"I love you, a lot."

if you haven't already noticed, I don't know how to end books/oneshots