Part 25

*a few months timeskip*

Y/n's pov:

Yoongi, Hobi, and Jimin were the only ones I would be around these days. The others had made a pact no to touch me for a few months for Yoongi's sake. I knew my time was running out and I was scared of til when. I reached out to my mother I'd rather live with her again than go through the hell they will bring.
"N/n. N/n!" Someone called pulling me out of my thoughts. My best friend beamed at me. "N/n, didn't you listen to the question asked?" Hobi asked smiling. I turn my head forwarded seeing Yoogni standing in front of me holding a ring out. I started to panick. "What was the question?" I quickly raced out. "Little princess... will you be my girlfriend?" Yoongi managed out clearly embarrassed. I let out a sigh of relief. I stared at the kneeling man in front of me and smiled "Yes Yoongi, I will" I answered. He shoot up hugging me. His gummy smile on full display. Hobi cheered in the background. "Whats going on?" Namjoon asked approaching the scene. "Yoongi and N/n are officially dating!" Hobi answered. "Nice but what are you guys going to do about the others?" He asked bringing up a good concern. Yoongi beamed, "Guess I'll just have to get my ass kicked protecting her again." He answered holding me close. "Then Jimin and I will be right there helping you man." Namjoon said as he patted Yoongi on the back. I looked at the guys around me. I guess not all of BTS were my bullies.