Part 10

A/n: As you noticed I'm updating alot tonight and that is cause I have a goal to get either to the middle of this story done ,or one to two past the middle done.

  I stand up there looking out to see the city. "Y/N?" I hear from behind me. I turn to see Taehyung. "Can I help you?" I ask. "What are you doing up here?" He asked sitting in the bit of shade that is up here. "None of your business." I answered looking back at the city. I curse the fence that keeps me locked up here. "Tell me or I tell Jin hyung you cut class." He threatened. I glance back at him. "You wouldn't dare." "Try me and find out." He said pulling out his phone. "I finally asked Yoongi why they hurt me. To think I was foolish enough to like him. He made it clear enough he hates me and to lie and say that bullshit reason that Jimin likes me. Ha. I'm not stupid." I finally spill to the boy behind me. "Well that "bullshit" reason is actually true. and in my opinion I think he is lying about something else. Why would b]he be only nice to you when he bullies other people too? If you ask me I think he likes you." Taehyung theorized. "I'm going back in."  "No! Please stay it's soo lonely out here." Tae pleaded. "But you were about to tell Jin I was out here anyway."  I said crossing my arms. "Please. I don't want to be out here alone today." He begged some more. I finally gave into the boy and sit beside him. We start talking about random things.

A certain Rapper with a Y in his name's pov

S-She likes me?! I started panicking on the inside but remained calm and collected on the outside.