Part 12

I stood in line with Taehyung. I looked ahead of the line and see Yoongi, Jhope, and Jimin in the back I see Jiyoung. I nervously grabbed onto Tae. He holds my hand in his large one. "Is something wrong?" I shyly pointed to the group of people I want to adviod and Jiyoung. "Its ok N/n." He reassures me. "Where here to have fun." He declares.

Eventually we get in the club. Tae leaves me by myself and follows a girl to where others are grinding on each other. I hang by the bar taking sips of the alcohol I managed to buy with the fake ID. I don't handle alcohol very well and become drunk soon. I'm not too much out of my mind that I can still tell that someone approached me. "Hey baby." He said. His voice was familiar. "Geez I never seen you drunk before." He added. I try my best to make out who he was. "Don't recognize me? Its Jiyoung." He said as he wrapped his arm around me. Everything clicked. I tried to move away from him. "Hey leave my girl alone." A random says behind me. "If shes yours prove it!" Jiyoung challenged. I felt someone lightly kiss me on my lips. I ended up sleeping in their arms.

Taehyung's POV

I look to where N/n was sitting and she wasnt there anymore. I push the girl off of me. She looks back as I leave her to find Y/n. I notice Jiyoung walking away from the area. I rush quickly to him and pushed him to the wall. "Where is she?!" I demanded to know. "She left with her boyfriend dumbass." He answered knocking me back and walking off. Her boyfriend?

Y/n's POV

I woke up in someone else's bed without my sweater on. I looked around before the door opened. "Hey little princess." Jimin said as he walks in the room. "Sorry you ended up throwing up on yourself and I removed your shirt." He explained. He hands me one of his shirts. "Thanks." I said and put it on. "Listen little princess I kissed you last night and I want to finally ask you out. So will you be my girlfriend?" Jimin asks blushing very hard. I stare at him confused on what to do. "I guess but I have a crush on Yoongi." I answered. "Please give me a try." He pleaded. I looked in his eyes."sure. I need to go though." I said and get up from his bed. He hugs me and walks me out.

When I get home, Jin opens the door and hugs me. Tae tackles me in a hug. "Jin threatened to hurt me since I lost you. Thank god you're ok!" Taehyung cried. "I need to be alone please get off." I said trying to leave. They let me go and look worried. I go to my room and think of everything that happened.