Part 11

*LUNCH TIME* (kinda wanting waffles and its 10:09 pm for me rn)

Rm, Yoongi, Jin, Jhope, Tae, and you were all sitting on the roof together. "So N/n wanna tell me why you skipped class?" Jin asked sweetly but obviously pissed. Jhope pops his head towards you after Jin said that. "What? Hope skipped class? Naughty Hope!" Jhope scolded. "Yeah I came up here to clear my head of some things after I tended to my injury." I answered. Jin and Jhope's expressions quickly changed to a completely pissed off one. "YOU WERE INJURIED?!" They both shouted at the same time. "Yeah just fell down the stairs. Clumsy me." I lied taking the blame from Jimin.  "I found here since I'm normally up here anyway and asked her to stay since it's soo lonely." Tae added.  "Jhope you better watch out Taehyung is coming for the spot of my best friend~" I teased. "YAH! YOU WOULDN'T REPLACE ME RIGHT MY HOPE?!" He shouted in response causing me to laugh. Namjoon was too busy eating to add anything to the conversation and Yoongi was across from us watching us goof around.

 Eventually the bell for class rings and Namjoon, Jin, and Jhope leave. "Vdo you want me to leave?" I asked. He hugs me arm playfully and says," Nooo I'm having fun with you." I can feel Yoongi's glare. "You two disgust me." He sneered. "How hyung?" Tae asked confused. "You're flirting with each other when you know I-Jimin likes her!" He answered. "We're just playing around as friends!" I said defending us. The older male leaves clearly upset. Tae looks concerned. "I'll go check on him." HE says getting up and going after Yoongi.

Yoongi's pov

"Hyung!" I hear Taehyung shout behind me. I turn and shout What at him. "What's wrong with you?!" He shouts back at me. "Nothing. " I turn to leave again. "Tell me. I know we're not as close as the others but you're still my hyung!" He shouts demanding to know. "You want to know so bad?!" I yell before adding," I think I might like Y/n but I've done told her I hate her!" I storm off leaving the scene behind.

Y/n's pov again

Taehyung returns to me and sits beside me again. "What's wrong with him?" I asked. "He's just confused. Don't worry about him. Here how about I take you to a club to get your mind off of things?" He offered. "You know Jin will kill you if anything happens right?" I asked him. HE gives me his boxy smile before saying," Relax I'll watch out for you. We're going tonight and I'll bring you home."