Part 23

It was months after you left the hospital. Ji-young hovered around you like a hank. Punishing you for even the smallest mistake. Beatings, punishments, days without food had become your normal. Eventually You were only a shell of your self. You missed not fearing for your life. You missed Yoongi and Jimin and of course Hoseok. You missed your freedom most of all. "Y/n I'm going to take Jess to dinner tonight. I want the house cleaned from top to bottom. The house will be locked down." Ji-young informed you. "I know. I'm not stupid." You fired back. "You are if you talk back to me like that again." He threatened you once again. He never failed to follow through with them. You bit your tongue. "Good." he praised and left with the girl.

your pov:

I started cleaning the house just like everyday. I'm not his wife or fiancee I'm just his maid or on nights he was especially mad worse. I started cleaning behind the TV stand when I found a cellphone. For once excitement filled me again. I quickly grasped it. Tonight was the night I'd escape this hellhole. I punch in Yoongi's number. I wait and wait for him to answer. At the last second he picks up. "Hello?" He asked sleepily. "Yoongi! It's me, Y/n." I cried. "N/n? I haven't heard from you in a while. What's happening? Where are you?" He asked. His tone let you know he was concerned for you. "I'm at Ji-young's house. I need to get out. Help me please." I pleaded. I could hear him moving around on the other end. "I'm on the way. I'll kick his ass." He said before hanging up. I ran to pack as much as I could and figured out how to unlock the house. I failed to. Yoongi arrived and tried to help but we both couldn't. I noticed Ji-young coming back. "Yoongi get out of here." I warned. He turned around pissed off ready to kick Ji-young's ass. Ji-young exited the car. "What the actual hell?!" He shouted. I rushed to the phone again and dialed 9-1-1 and requested the police as quick as possible. Yoongi and Ji-young fought, Ji-young getting the upper hand before the cops arrived. They managed to get me out of the house and they had to hold me back from rushing to Yoongi's side. "Ma'am we need a statment from both of you before we can allow you to see each other. You need to calm down before we have to restrain you." The cop warned me. Yoongi was loaded up into an ambulance right before my teared filled eyes. "Ok, but please allow me to see him right after. please." I pleaded with the cop.

After taking both of our statements separately they allowed me to finally see him. I walked into the hospital room that he was in. "Are you going to let me live down getting my ass kicked?" Yoongi joked. Tears fell from my eyes again. "I'm sorry. I'm so sorry." I sobbed. "You don't need to be little princess. I came to you knowing he might kill me." He reassured me. "They said with the evidence and his family not wanting to help him this time, he'll be going to prison." I told him pointing from him to myself when I said evidence. Yoongi and I talked until I was made to leave the hospital.