Part 5

You and Jin make it to your home. You let him in of course. "N/n how come you never told me of the bullying?" He asked taking a seat on your couch.  "Oh please like you would care." I answered. "Well I do so tell me now." Jin demanded. "Was it always just them?" He added. I let out a sigh. "No. At first Namjoon and Taehyung were doing it as well ,but stopped saying they could waste their time on better things." I answered him.

"What about Jhope?"

"Jhope is my best friend."

"Is Ji-young going to hurt them?"

"Ji-young is a cheater! I don't want him anywhere near me so honestly I don't know."

"How would you feel if Jhope and I walked you to class everyday?" Jin offered. My heart beat faster at it. "Thank you for offering oppa. I would like it very much." I accepted. Jin stands up and hugs me. "Of course you're my little sister." Jin replied. He stands back up and walks over to hug me. I should get going soon. "Umm oppa would you actually like to live with me again? I have been having trouble with bills on my own." I asked hoping he'll say yes. "Well I've been having bill troubles myself so if you really don't mind I would like to." He answered. I nod my head while smiling. "The guest room is down the hall to the right and at the very end is the bathroom. I'm going to go to my room."I said turning to head there. "Ok well unfortunately I don't have any clothes here so I'm going to have to go back to my apartment." Jin said leaving out the door. My phone buzzed.  A new text from a unknown number.

'Bye N/n. Btw this is Jin.'

I saved his number in my phone with the contact name, Oppa Seokjin. 

'Bye oppa.'

I turn off my phone and go to change. I changed into my pj's which were a crop top and some sweatpants. I clean the house a bit before cooking and eating then did my homework. I sigh and nestle into my bed. Today was the most confusing and worst day of my life.

~The next morning~

I ended up crying myself to sleep. I get up and leave my messy hair down. It looked fine for the most part I guess. but I needed a bit of makeup. I had tear stains down my face and my eyes red and puffy. Of course I hurried to get everything done and dash off to school. I made it to my locker an hour before the bell rang. Someone hugs me from behind. I turn around to see Jhope. "I'm your hope. You're my hope. I'm-" He started before I cut him off saying, "Jhope!" I hug him back before parting. "Jin hyung says we're walking you to your classes." Jhope said letting me go. I nod to confirm it. "Then lets go." He dragged me to class.

Each class either Jin or Jhope would be waiting for me after. Expect for the one before lunch. I was sitting at my desk waiting for either of the two, when a girl slammed her hand down on my desk. "Listen you little bitch. Stay away from Jin oppa and Hoseok oppa!" She demanded. The other two stood behind her. "Listen sweetie it's not my fault they're my friends and I really don't think they will like you too much if they find out you threaten me to stay away." I say in a sweetly sicking voice. She glares at me. "Ji-woo guard the area. If they show up tell them she has gone somewhere else." She commands. Her and the other one grab me and pull me in the closet in the back of the classroom. They proceed to beat me and I scream out for help. 

~Jin's POV~

Jhope and I show up to N/n's class late. I had to help a teacher and I have no clue Jhope's reason. Getting to the class we only see a girl. "O-oh hi oppas. N/n went to the canteen alone and she told me to wait here to let you know." She said giving a not so convincing smile. I hear a noise coming from the closet and decided to to investigate. The girl tries to stop me but I push her to the side.

'Y/n's POV~

The closet door opens to reveal Jin. He looks pissed. The girls froze and I beg Jin to help.