Part 14

I wait for Jin to get out of class. I hear someone running up to me. "Jagi! You said I could show you now!" Jimin exclaimed. I smile at him."Oh I'm sorry Jimin let me just text Jin oppa real quick about where I will be." I explain to him.

~Texting~

The annoyance: OPPA!!! 

                                   I'm going somewhere!

Worldwide Bitch: Where? who with? How long are you going for?

The annoyance: Gee you ask a lot of questions -_-

                                 Just with Jimin somewhere in the school I think

                                Bie<3

Worldwide Bitch: No N/n

Jin keeps texting you but you ignore him. I turn my attention back to Jimin. "Alright Jimin I'm all yours now." I told him. He quickly but gently grabs my hand and leads me to the art room. I saw a wall filled with art made by the students. One catches my eye. It's a realistic picture of me made by Jimin. Jimin claims my attention from the beautifully drawn picture. He holds out a rose necklace. "I made this for you." Jimin said while he put it in my hand. "I-It's beautiful. You didn't have to Jimin." I said staring at it. "I know but I hurt you in the past. It's to make up for it and to show I love you." he explained. "How about I take you too Jin hyung now?" Jimin asked. "Actually do you mind waiting outside real quick?" I asked him. He nods and exits the room. I look back to the wall of art. I looked to each one then spotted one with Yoongi's name on it. It was a drawing of a dog. I noticed another underneath it. I lifted up the drawing and saw another one of me. I let go of the page and stare down at the necklace. Jimin is so sweet I hope I can love him more. I go and meet him out in the hall and we walk to where I was suppose to meet Jin.

"N/n! Why didn't you answer my messages?!" Jin screeched. "Because you were being overprotective." I answered. "And what about you Jimin? You didn't answer either!" Jin asked. "Sorry hyung my phone was turned off." Jimin apologized.  I waved goodbye to Jimin amd walked home with Jin. When we returned home our mother was there. "Y/n honey I need to speak to your brother alone." She spoke. I excused myself to my room and waited for Jin to come in.