Part 6

Jin was pissed. If looks can kill the girls would be dead. "Jhope go get a teacher." Jin demanded. The younger male dashed out the room quickly. Jin picks you up. "W-why do you care about her so much Jin oppa?!" Soyoon screeched. "Cause she is better than both of you." Jin answered. 

After the teacher took the three girls away Jin carries you out of the room.  "Jin oppa I can walk let me down." I protested. "No way. I can't trust it. I walk you to class and this happens so from now on you will stay by me. I'm moving back in." He fired back. I remain silent as he continued to carry me. Suddenly my phone started to buzz. I pulled it out and saw my comment section was blowing up and I received messages to my phone such as:

'Your number was leaked bitch.'

'you're not funny'

'you need to stop and fucking die.'

They got worse as more flooded in. I started to cry.  I struggled against Jin's hold on me and eventually broke free. I took off running to my home. I just wanted to make everyone happy and I failed so bad. Everything hurts emotionally and physically. The cuts on my legs and the stinging and burning pain in my ankle started to slowly get to me. Tears clouded my vision and I couldn't tell where I was going anymore. I bumped into someone and fell to the ground scraping my elbow in the process.

"Little princess?" A familiar voice asked. "Little bitch?" This one made it all click into place. I had bumped into my bullies ,Yoongi and Jungkook. "Why are you crying?" Jungkook asked in a cocky tone. "Was it Ji-young again?!" Yoongi asked in a protective tone.  "Just let me go him! I want to go home." I shouted trying to get up but the pain was finally too much for my body to take. Yoongi grabbed my wrist causing me to wince in pain because he pressed on the bruised area. He still proceeded to pull me up and wrapped my arm around his neck to help me stand. "I'm taking you home." He stated not giving me a choice. "W-But hyung what about helping me study?!" Jungkook protested. "Ask Jimin or Jin." He answered back helping me walk off school grounds.