Idk what to call this tbh

Liu, Jeff, Sully, L.J, and Hoodie plus Masky were all on a mission. They all went together because it's the same area and they have many kills to do.

3rd person pov:

The group navigated their way through the town during the night. The town was fairly quiet so they didn't have to worry about drawing too much attention. Liu, Jeff and Masky all had kills on the west side of the town. While Hoodie and L.J had kills on the east side. To cut time, and to limit the chance of being caught they separated. Masky would be with the Woods Brothers, while Hoodie and L.J would be together for their kills. The trio went to their assigned areas and established a meeting point. Then they separated to each take care of their kills.

Masky's pov:

I was making my way to the meeting point after my kills. They didn't put up too much of a fight but they did fight. I made it to the meeting point only to see Liu and Sully were already there. 'Makes sense Liu probably just had Sully help him.' "Hey Liu, Sully." Both Liu and Sully's heads went in my direction. "Hey." Sully said while Liu remained quiet. "That was a fast kill for you two wasn't it?" "Eh, Liu got a minor cut, but yea they seemed to go down easy." Sully responded. "D-do you know where Jeff is?" Liu's quiet voice said finally semi joining in. "No I haven't seen him yet." Hopefully he didn't do anything stupid. As if the very thought summoned him, Jeff jumped down from a roof covered in blood. "About time you got here!" Sully said. "Hahaha very funny, it's not my fault they had a dog and cameras." This isn't good. "Did the dog go off?" "Yea he did a little. But I'm not too worried Masky." Jeff said while wiping his knife on his hoodie. Sully just quietly sweared while Liu just mummered fiddlesticks. "Uh Liu? You know you can swear and you'll be fine right?"

3rd person's pov:

Liu just stared back at Masky confused. "W-what?" "You can swear..." Liu.exe has stopped working. Much unknown to Masky, Jeff creeped up on him and smacked him. "Stop trying to ruin my brother's innocence!" Jeff said after walking to Liu and covering his ears. "Yea don't bother trying. It won't work." Sully drawled out lazily. "Did you try something Shadow boy?!" Jeff screamed still covering a very confused Liu's ears. "I just told him he could swear! I wasn't doing anything else!" An angry Masky snapped.