Ice Skating

3rd person's pov:

It's a snowy January day. Most of the creepypasta are outside playing in the snow. The kids freely played the games while the adult tried to pretend their too old for these. But a snow ball hitting them dragged them in. Farther away from the chaos by the lake. Two brothers were having their own kind of fun.

Jeff's pov:

"Liu are you oh kay?" I asked between laughing and trying to catch my breath. "Yeah I'm fine." Liu laughed. For the past hour I've been trying to teach Liu how to ice skate. But it's hard to teach when you're laughing so hard and trying to maintain your own balance. "Here let me help you up." I offered my hand to my brother. Liu took it and I helped him to his feet. "Thanks. This is hard." I nodded in agreement. "You ready to try again?" "Ready to see me fall again?" We both laughed. "Alright here we go." I kept a hold on Liu and helped him maintain his balance. We went around the lake like once maybe twice before we both fell. Laughter erupted out of us. "It's not that hard you said. I can teach you, you said. I think not!" Liu said laughing. "You're the one who agreed!" I returned laughing just as hard.

Liu's pov:

We've been both falling and laughing like there's no tomorrow. More than we've been skating or in my case trying to. But this has been fun. "I think we both need practice." Jeff commented. 'Yeah you two have been falling more than you fall in a year!' I laughed at Sully's comment. "Sully agrees." Jeff just laughed harder before saying. "Careful we might just drag you out here too Sully!" 'Aw heck no!' Jeff and I laughed once I told him what Sully said. "This is more of a laughing thing than actually skating." I know! That's what makes it fun!" Jeff replied. "Children time to come in." Slender's voice rang through our heads. "Think we can get to the edge without falling." "Nope!" We both laughed again and somehow got to the bank without falling. "We should do that again sometime." I said smiling. "Definitely. Who knows maybe we'll actually skate next time." Jeff said causing another laughter fit.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I know this is short. But I got this idea when I was doing my morning routine. And was just like screw it. Hope you liked it!