Hide and Seek

Jeff's pov:

I paused from running to catch my breath. 'Damn that was a stupid kill.' Actually killing someone in an alleyway just to turn a corner and find the cops. Thankfully they weren't in a car, so it was a race. One I was cut out for unlike them. I looked up and see some warehouses in the distance. 'That'll work for now.' At least till the heat is off.

Liu's pov:

I peeked out of the warehouse's window nervously. Cops were everywhere. 'You just had to kill them didn't you, Sully?' 'What! You killed somebody, it's only fair!' Yeah, one person! Not ten!' The door creeking open interupted our agurement. I quickly jumped from the ledge by the window ontop of a shipping container right by it. Thankfully the noise I made could be dismissed as the building settling. I ducked behind the container resting on the two containers and grabbed my gun. I peeked around the corner only to see. 'Oh shit...'

'Jeff' 'Jeffery Alan fucking Woods..'

Jeff's pov:

I cringed as the door practically screamed open. As soon as I could, I quickly slipped inside and closed the door. I heard a slight 'tmp' as I closed the door. I turned around, looking for the slightest irregular. My eyes caught something ducking behind the one container. I reached in my hoodie and my hands wrapped around my knife. 'What more would one kill mean afterall.'

Liu's pov:

Jeff's pulling out a knife... Well perfect! I snuck around the container and got off, making sure to make as little noise as possible. 'Hey Liu.' 'What now?' 'Let's have some fun. Shall we?' 'What do you have in mind this time?'

Jeff's pov:

I heard some more noise by that one container. Getting in my stance I approached cautiously. I want to have some fun afterall. Besides I got at least a half an hour to kill. I quickly rounded the corner. Only to see.... no it can't be.....

Liu?

Liu's pov:

Sully quickly explained his idea. We both knew Jeff was comming. For once I agreed on his idea. It sounded entertaining afterall. So I gave Sully the reins.

Jeff's pov:

My heart caught in my throat. It can't be... he's dead. But he's right there! "L-Liu?" My cracking voice said. "Long time no see. Huh brother?" Liu's voice was surprisingly rough and slightly deeper. He took small steps away from me. Near the back door. "L-Liu... I-I ... How?" I tried to ask. I stepped closer as I spoke. Liu lowered his head, eyes closed but a smirk was clearly seen. "Let's play a game shall we?" I tilted my head in confusion. 'What the heck does he mean? Did he go insane?' I didn't have time to think. "You're it." With that he took off, I was following close behind.

Liu's pov:

Sully made sure to get some distance before giving me back the reins, and separating into his own form. Sure it's black and white but it'll work for what we have planned. "Don't get caught!" I yelled loud enough from him to here, but only so he could hear me. "I make no promises!" He returned before rounding a corner, making sure his scarf was seen fluttering behind him. "Liu!" Jeff called out behind us. I quickly ducked around a corner before he could see me. He followed pursuit of Sully. A rare smile formed. 'Sully you're a genius.'

Jeff's pov:

Liu managed to get ahead of me fairly quickly. "Liu!" I called out from behind, not giving a damn about the cops at this point. I saw his scarf round a corner. 'There he is!' I followed pursuit.

Sully's pov:

I made sure to stay far enough head of Jeff so he doesn't seen me, but close enough for him to see my scarf. 'Thankfully he isn't smart enough to notice he's following a black and white figure.' I challenged Jeff by going on a roof, something he surprisingly did with ease. 'Alright let's bump this up!' Exicitment and adrenalin pumping through my veins. Oh how I lived for the chases like this. I rushed for the edge of the roof. I found a place that had a window within my reach. I smirked in excitement. 'Sorry Liu.' I hoisted myself down and threw myself through the window. Breaking the glass in the process, I knew some of the glass cut me, but I didn't feel it.

Liu's pov:

Once I was sure Jeff was following Sully, I ran off in the other direction. I knew Sully was enjoying himself and I'd be lying if I said I didn't enjoy the adrenalin going through me. I reached the end of the roof I was on currently. Another one barely out of my jump's reach. But I knew how to combat those. I ran towards the edge and jumped. My hand caught the next edge, I was able to turn into a flip to land on the next roof. (I'm not sure if that could actually happen, but let's just say it can here. Please don't try this for the love of everything) I landed in a crouch, and as soon as I did. I felt something cutting through my skin. I hissed slightly from the unexpected pain. Sully must have done something reckless. 'Sully you're an absolute Asshole!' 'I know right!'

Sully's pov:

Jeff and I were currently seeing who's faster on stairs. So far I was winning. Jeff was catching up, still calling out Liu's name. 'If he gets any closer he'll figure it out.' I used my distance advantage and slung myself over the rail, using my hands to help stay right underneath the stairs. I heard Jeff's footsteps above me. 'Alright I had my fun. Comming back.' I smirked at the fun of this chase. I'd do this again sometime. I closed my eyes and went back to Liu.

3rd person's pov:

Sully appeared out of Liu's mind again mid-jump. They both had amused smiles. "You have fun?" "Oh yeah!"  Liu nodded in agreement. "Alright let's get going." They both took off running.

Jeff was chasing nothing for another hour before finally giving up. For now at least.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I thought of this from a scene in a book that Jeff and Liu met in a warehouse. Obviously it didn't go the same way, I won't have posted this if it did. But here's where my brain went. I'm not sure how good of a action scene this was. Please tell me how I did and where I could improve on this. This is kinda practice for Broken Bonds, when their actions come in. Stay safe!