Really Jeff?

For Living-Dead-Enaid and Mike_Lover1

Jeff's pov:

I came back to the house being careful with my right arm, which happens to be my dominant hand. At first no one noticed once I stepped into the living room. But of course Liu came down the stairs and noticed that I was applying pressure to my right forearm. Liu paused at the stairway, focusing on me. "You hurt yourself didn't you?" Liu said, there wasn't really any question in his voice.

And that of course caught the attention of the others. "Are you alright?" E.J chimed in twisting to look at me front his spot on the couch. I nodded my head but Liu didn't seem to be buying it. He firmly grabbed my shoulder, gently pushing me forwards.

"I'll take care of it." He called over his shoulder as he lead me up the stairs. Liu led me into his room and let go of me, gesturing towards the bed. "Sit down." Liu said reaching into the bag he kept on his bed post. I reluctantly sat down, huffing as I did so. At least Liu's bed was comfy, a bit on the bare side but still. Liu rolled up the of my bloodstained iconic hoodie to reveal a deeper cut on my forearm. "So this is nothing?" Liu asked sarcastically looking up at me, his green eyes flashing in warning.

"I could've handled it." I grumbled, as Liu opened the medkit he had pulled out earlier. Liu grabbed some disinfectant and a cotton ball and cleaned up the blood. I hissed slightly at the pain from the disinfectant. Once the pain faded I saw Liu grab a needle and some surgical thread.

"I need to stitch it shut." Liu said calmly threading the needle. He didn't look towards me while he quickly sanitized the thread and needle.

"I didn't know you knew how to stitch a wound." I muttered, my one eye closing at the prick as Liu started. Liu paused and looked up at me unimpressed, his eyes turning a darker green.

"Look at me dead in the eyes and say that shit again." Sully's slightly deeper and rougher voice said. I jumped slightly at the sudden shift to Sully. But then I realized my error, Liu was literally covered in scars that needed stitches.

"Right.... uhhhh..." I trailed off looking away. Sully rolled his eyes before giving Liu back the reigns, his eyes returning to their normal green. Liu shook his head and continued to work on stitching my cut shut.

"Just shut up and don't dig your grave any deeper." Liu advised not looking away from his work. I nodded my head taking his advice. My fingers of my free hand brushed the thread of Liu's comfetor as I watched him work. Liu moved quickly and soon enough was carefully tying a knot to the end of the string. But I'm sure Liu had plenty of experience with his own scars. The white surgical thread blended in with my skin. "Just be careful and try not to bust the threads." Liu said wrapped a bandage around the wound.

"Thanks Liu." I nervously chuckled rubbing the back of my neck. Liu just shot me another unimpressed looks. "Yeah I'm gonna leave before I trigger Sully again." I added in getting up and heading out the door. Before I did I saw Liu smile and shake his head fondly.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yeah I know this one is short. But I wanted to get it out while I still had a semi idea of what to do. And so I didn't keep you two waiting.