Happy Birthday Liu

Jeff's pov:

"Alright is everything set?" Everything looked set but I wanted to double check. I wanted this all to run as smoothly as possible. "Everything's set." Ben said standing beside all the other game glitches. "We're ready you can go get Liu whenever you're ready." Masky said. I nodded. "Sully you haven't told Liu. Right?" "What do you take me for?! Yes I haven't told him squat!" Sully snapped. I nodded again. "Alright I'm gonna go get him. Everyone get ready." We all sacrificed a bit of sleep to prepare everything. Everyone always pitched in with birthdays, it's an unspoken rule. We celebrate everyone's birthdays. So when I mentioned Liu's birthday is coming soon everyone started planning and preparing. Even Sully pitched in, he told us everything we needed to make sure we wake up before Liu and everything else like that. 'I just hope everything goes well.' I think as I reach the floor Liu's on. I slowly open Liu's door to see it's still fairly dark. And I can see Liu's outline in the bed. 'Good he's still alseep.' I quietly make my way to his bed. 'Thank Zalgo he keeps his room clean.' I sit down and shake him slightly.

Liu's pov:

Something slightly shaking me is what woke me. I sit up thinking it's just Sully but it's Jeff. "J-Jeff what are you doing?" I asked rubbing my eyes. "Heh it's time to get up silly!" Jeff seems more energetic than normal. "A-alright did L.J give you candy again?" Jeff just laughed and said no. If it's not that than what? "Come on get up!" Jeff grabbed my hand and pulled me with him out of bed. "J-Jeff what are you doing?!" I say as I stumbled out. Jeff just pulled me with him out of the room. After a little bit of stumbling I managed to catch my balance and keep up. "J-Jeff what's got you so hyper?!"

Ben's pov:

We could hear Jeff and Liu coming down the stairs so we all hid. 'This is gonna be so fun!' I hate celebrating my birthday but I really like it when we do the others. I crouch behind the couch with Glitchy and Sliver. Masky, Hoodie and Toby are hidden around the corner. L.J, Puppeteer, Judge Angel are all hidden behind the staircase. And Slender is in another room waiting to telaport in. Everyone else is scattered throughout the room.

Liu's pov:

Jeff stopped running near the end of the staircase and just walked still pulling me after him. 'Why is he so hyper?!' I was about to ask Sully's opinion on the matter when I realized he wasn't in my head. 'Where is he then?' I didn't really have time to wonder because we reached the living room. The lights flipped on and everyone jumped out yelling. "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" I jumped from the shock.

3rd person's pov:

Everyone just started laughing at Liu jumping. Sully just chuckled and shook his head. Jeff threw his arm over his brother's shoulder. "Now you know why I was hyper." He laughed. Liu just nodded still confused. "D-do you guys d-do this for e-everyone." Ben jumped in saying. "Yeah we do it at least once for everyone. Then they decide if they want to do it again or not." "Sometimes we do one anyways to keep ya on your towns." Zero jumped in. "Besides it's an excuse to eat cake in the morning!" Clockwork added bring in a cake. "H-holly heck...." Liu mummered. "Come on it's your birthday! You gotta join in!" Jeff said. He and Sully each grabbed one of Liu's arms and dragged him into the room

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------‐----------

I know I already did something for Liu's birthday but I just wanted to do another thing because why not. So I did a celebration with the creepypasta family instead of the Woods family. There are some creepypasta I haven't mentioned yet. I randomly swap in and out creepypasta. So yeah!