Chapter 20

XANDROS

It was Winter break going on and the weather outside? Colder than Ava's jokes. Very very cold. And I mean, literally. Ava had the most shittiest sense of humour, the kind of humour interviewers make and you deliberately have to laugh your ass off just to get the job.

I wore my jeans, a black sweater with a black muffler around as I had inherited some special genes from my dad. During winters, if not covered properly, the first part where he would get cold was his nose and the illness would gradually spread everywhere. So, I had also gotten the same trait from him, so covering my neck and nose in winters was a must.

Toby was different. If he goes out even naked in the winters? He ain't getting sick baby, he is just getting giggly by wanting to lay in the snow and make a snow man and when his back would get ice cold? He would want dad to pick him up from the ground and carry him inside as mum would tend to him. Cute little shit.

Turning off all the lights and appliances in my house, I locked the front door and got into my car as I was going to Ava's place. Today..... after six months of dating, we were finally telling her mom that I was nutting inside her.

Lol.

I sat in the car, rubbed my hand and blew on them before turning it on and reversing it out of the driveway. Ava's house from mine was around a forty minute ride and on my way, I listened to all songs by the 'Daughtry' band. Man, were they one hell of a band. 'Daughtry' and 'Krewella.' Fucking legends. Not to forget 'Linkin Park' as well.

I turned into Ava's lane and after a few houses, entered her driveway where her mother's car already sat. I parked my car behind her, turned it off and thought, What could go wrong? And my gut instincts said that everything could go wrong but I was used to my life turning upside down. I could handle this.

I got out of my car, locked it and called Ava before ringing the door bell. She picked up after the fifth ring, "You here?"

"What a rude way to answer a call, and-"

She sighed, "Hello rooster, you here?"

"Hi limp shrimp, yes I'm here. Is your mother in a good mood?"

"Yeah why? Don't do anything stupid."

"Not planning to. I just wanted to make it sure that her mood was okay before I tell her that I am the one who is nutting inside her daughter with her legs spread as wide as possible for daddy."

Ava GASPED, "Xandros. Davidson. Elias-"

"Ooooo, the government name."

She whisper scolded me, "Xandros!"

I chuckled, a smirk forming on the corner of my lips when I moved some ice out of the way from my foot, "Yes, baby?"

"Don't you dare break the news to her this way."

"Wouldn't she like surprises?"

"Well, would you like the surprise when she throws you over the balcony?"

"Sure. Why not?"

She groaned, "Xandros. Ring the doorbell and get in, it's freezing outside and don't, I repeat, don't dare to drop the news this way. I'll kill you."

I whispered, "I'll die for you."

There was silence for a few seconds when she whispered, "Oh shutup, romantic boy." and chuckling, she ended the call.

I stood outside waiting for her to open the door when the shrimp didn't. Didn't she justtttt say that it was cold and get in? Then why the hell wasn't she opening the door. Three minutes passed when I had a frown over my face. Why, in the name of hell, wasn't the girl I was dating opening the door? I rubbed my hands and blew on them when my phone buzzed. And guess who? The dick I was dating.