Introduction to this project

The picture on the cover is not mine, you can find it here:

https://at.tumblr.com/cassandraclare/161030707234/2rd44o432hlu

Also I'm obviously not Cassandra Clare, so all the characters, fictional places and content that happened before this belongs to her.

Summary:

After the events in Secrets of Blackthorn Hall Kit is even more traumatised than before. Not only does his heart hurt from meeting Ty (and Livvy) again, but he's also concerned about his family's well-being, as he sees himself as a danger to them now. While sleeping in his sisters room helped a bit, Tessa and Jem can still see how much he's hurting. After consulting Emma, who obviously also had to deal with a lot of trauma, Tessa convinces Kit to use a diary. Well, if it can calm Emma it can calm everyone, I guess. Even though he's sceptical first, Kit warms up to the idea of letting out all your feelings, thoughts and memories on a piece of paper and starts to describe his life and his feelings to the special someone, whom he dedicated the diary to. With time, Kit learns how to deal with his trauma and his feelings towards the people from his past and starts to heal.

Updates:

To cure your post-SOBH-monday-depression, I will publish a new chapter every Monday afternoon CET, unless I forget. In that case please DO remind me. I'm very forgetful. If I can't publish that day because of something else I will let you know.

Spoiler warning:
This story contains content from this book series, books and projects from Cassandra Clare:
• The Infernal Devices
• The Mortal Instruments
• The Dark Artifices
• The Bane Cronicles
• Tales from the Shadowhunter Academy
• Ghosts of the Shadow Market
• Secrets of Blackthorn Hall

If you include information from the other books in your comments, please give a spoiler warning for that book,  so that those who didn't read it yet and don't want to spoiler themselves, don't accidently read it. Thank you for that.

How to deal with mistakes:

If you want to, please do correct me, if I make mistakes of any kind. English is not my native language, but I do want to write as good is possible, so if you want to correct me, please do. Only if you feel comfortable though.

Hoe to deal anything disrespectful:

I want this story to be a safe space, so any comment that is intentionally hurting anyone in any way will be reported and deleted (if possible, I never tried to, because I have very respectful readers and I hope it stays this way). So to all those who are just here to spread hate: You are not welcome. Please leave. Thank you.
But it might so happen that someone (including myself) might comment something hurtful to others, but is not aware that it because they're not in the position of being hurt by that regularly and don't understand that it hurts. If you see something like this written somewhere, please do politely tell this person that they're being very hurtful and disrespectful. I bet that most of them are just not aware of the effect of what they wrote or meant to write something else, but didn't know how to express it differently. So please don't be hateful towards someone just because they were disrespectful on accident. If we tell people politely that they're being disrespectful, we can all learn from their mistakes and avoid hurting others in the future.

That being said, the homophobes apparently need a content warning for this, so here you go: It will be gay 🏳️‍🌈. Happy?

Actual content warnings will be at the beginning of the concerning chapter. But you should expect a little bit of angst, something along the lines of "I love him, but I can't be with him". But this is a story of the two before they make up again, so I guess that is to be expected. Apart of that there will only be wholesome and fluffy stuff... so if you can't deal with too much of that, you might want to leave too.

And yes I always have this weird kind of posh writing style. I don't know why. I always write like this even with my friends, but I tried to make it more casual sounding, because Kit definitely doesn't write like that.

Finally I want to thank everyone who wants to read this book.
If you like the story, please feel welcome to give it a like and share it with your friends, so we can help curing the post-SOBH-monday-depression.

The first update will be next Monday, November 28 2022.

You can also find it on tumblr. I will insert the link here once it's published there too.

Yeah, that's it, I guess.

Edit: I also really hate the title of the book, so if you have any suggestions, please comment them here. Thank you.