Chapter 1

Chapter 1

Author's note: Little warning, there might be a bit of jumping inbetween the topics in this chapter, so if you dont understand what by the Angel is going on, please just leave a comment and I will try to explain. Also, if you see any mistakes that are bugging you, you're welcome to correct them, I won't be mad. Thank you for reading the story. :-)

Dear Ty,

Dear Tiberius,

Hello Ty,

Hello Tiberius,

My beloved T

(please just imagine the part above crossed out. Sadly wattpad doesn't like to do this anymore...)

Why do I even give a fuck about that? It's not like you're going to read it anyway.

Dear Ty,

I don't know why, but apparently I gave Tessa the impression that there's something wrong with my mental health.

(Duh, I saw my Dad getting ripped in half, one of best friends murdered and raised from the dead by my crush and me, confessed to my crush, got rejected, found out I'm heir to the Land of Faeries, almost died, left people I loved behind to start a new life, got my sister kidnapped and realised I'm a danger to everyone I love. Who on earth would be okay after that?)

But anyway, Tessa talked to Emma about how she deals with all her trauma and Emma answered: "Revenge. (insert murderous Emma face) Also I got a diary. You may be surprised but writing really calms me down." And Tessa gathered that if it can calm Emma down, it can calm anyone. So she suggested this to me and gave me an empty book for notes. Obviously I was like "there's no way I'm doing this", but right now, sitting here and thinking about you again, maybe writing someone what happened would actually be a good idea. Of course you will never read this, but you are the only one who actually knows the real me, and not just the smiley face I put on every day. And maybe it's good that I'm writing this in a book, so I'm not tempted to send it to you unless I want to rip the whole book apart.

Anyways, we're back at Cirenworth and everything is back to normal. Well maybe almost everything. I don't feel like Mina is safe anymore when she is alone in her room. Maybe you'll think that this is kind of overreacting, but because of that I simply cannot sleep in my room anymore, so Tessa made me a bed in Mina's room. But apart of that, I guess our life is getting a bit more normal now.

Also Emma and Jules can finally continue to renovate Blackthorn Hall. Jules also finished his mural and they send us a photo. It's so beautiful, you should totally visit them soon to see it. On that note I'm glad that you can't paint that well, or I would actually faint. You can't be that perfect. Though I don't even know if you can paint. I never saw you do it. Another thing I never learned about you. Sometimes I regret not being your friend anymore. But it hurts too much. I can't stand being by your side when you fall in love with someone else, knowing that I will never get over you. I don't know why I thought that I ever could. Dating Hazel made me realise that. Also when you appeared unannounced in the kitchen of Blackthorn Hall and I immediately thought that you got even more beautiful than when we first met. I guess I'm just doomed to love a person who will never love me back.

But I have to go to bed now, otherwise Mina won't fall asleep.

I love you, Ty. I love you.

And I always will.

Kit

P.S. I'm sorry for jumping between the topics so much, but I'm just super confused right now.