Chapter 8

Dear Ty,

today I don't have much time to write to you because Hazel invited me on a sleepover with some of her friends, to which I agreed to. So now I have like ten minutes to pack my things. I'm going to tell you tomorrow, how it was.

But, I thought you might be wondering what my timetable is, so I included it here:

Also, you should have seen Tessa's face, when I told her that I was going to spend the night at Hazel's house

Also, you should have seen Tessa's face, when I told her that I was going to spend the night at Hazel's house. Apparently she somehow knew, that we dated, but not that we broke up. So she told me: "No funny business though, young man." And I was like: "No mum! I gay, she gay. Doesn't work." Which apparently sounded so funny, that both Jem and Mina had a laughing fit. Lol.

I have to go now, but I hope you found some friends in the Scholomance as well and have some fun with them.

Love,

Kit

Author's note:

I forgot again that Wattpad existed. I'm sorry. But on the good side, you will get a four-chapter-update today. :-)

Also, I survived my exams and passed all, even Latin. And I also wrote a term paper of 15 pages about Spartan Women. I needed a recovery month afterwards. And I had the glorious idea to read Chain of Thorns. So, I needed another recovery week. But now I'm (hopefully) back with weekly updates to treat your post-Secrets-Of-Blackthorn-Hall-depression with new updates on Kit's live.

So, I hope you like the following chapters.

Adios :-)