Chapter 7

Dear Ty,

today, Leo and Sam visited after school, so I guess you might want me to tell you about that.

We had sport again today, but I didn't almost die this time because our teacher decided to teach us how to use a waveboard instead of doing something too straining.

Afterwards I had art. The teacher, Miss Gabriels, really thought she could convince me, that I'm good at painting. She gave us a box with folded papers in it. We had to draw three of them out of the box. On each paper was a word and we were supposed to paint something that involved all three words. I got spoon, dice and chicken. I spend the rest of the first hour thinking about what I should paint, until Leo, who was already done with her first painting, suggested I could draw a bowl full of chicken soup with dice noodles and a soon on the side. I tried to paint it with watercolours and... eh... Miss Gabriels couldn't quite guess what it's supposed to be. But she said I should try abstract art. To my defence, I never tried to paint with watercolours, so it's not my fault.

After art we had maths again, the teacher made us watch a video he made about the topic and then gave us some tasks we have to do for Monday.

Then Leo, Sam and I went to my place, because Tessa invited them for lunch. They both immediately fell in love with Mina and Mina declared them her new best friends. Like she didn't tell me that I'm her best friend yesterday. So loyal... I see.

Anyways, after lunch I showed them our library and since Leo said that we would look really smart, when we did our homework in the library, so we decided to do that and spend the whole time in the library in the library, trying to answer our analysis questions for English, while laughing at our attempts to impersonate the two love birds. We also researched on the books and movies for the history project and it was quickly decided that, since we all wanted to read something about the Elizabethan Age, we would work together. We found some books about Elizabeth I:

- The Virgin's Lover by Philippa Gregory

- The Secret Diary of Anne Boleyn by Robin Maxwell

- Legacy by Susan Kay

- Elizabeth I by Margaret George

- The Tournament by Matthew Reilly

Now we just have to choose which one we like best. I think the first two are the most interesting. We decided to read the summaries of the books, choose one and decide on Monday together which one we will choose.

After that we ended our homework session and went to my room. I don't remember who had that idea, but we decided to play "never have I ever", but without alcohol because, you know, we're all still underage.

At 7 pm on point, Mina interrupted us, because she wanted to show Sam and Leo our house. If you never saw Cirenworth before, you should know, it's big. Very big. So, we spend the next hour following Mina around the house and afterwards ate dinner.

Before they left, Tessa allowed Leo to borrow some books from our library, and guess which books she took? Sherlock Holmes! I didn't even know we had them. When we see each other again, you need to read them. There are probably also annotations from whoever read it before in it.

~

Sorry, I had to interrupt here, Mina wanted me to read her a goodnight story. She's so cute. Way cuter than all the other toddlers I've seen. But I might be biased as her brother. Did you also think Tavvy was cute when he was younger?

Sometimes I wonder what it's like to have children. Would we have children if we were together in future? They surely would be cute. Just think about a little you. Awwwwww.

Okay, stop simping Kit!

I'm sorry. That was way to cheesy. I'm going to bed now.

Love,

Kit

Now I do need your help: Which of the books would you read?