Swing Set

Tubbo climbed down the ladder after waking up to Michael laughing downstairs. "Hide them hide them quick!" He heard Phil whisper as he walked into the kitchen after rubbing his eyes. He gasped, seeing sprinkles and pink frosting around Michael's mouth as he sat on the table with Phil standing up behind him. "You better have saved me one because you look like you're having the time of your life little Mikey!" he smiled, running towards Michael before lifting him up, hearing Michael scream with laughter before he put him back down. "I hope you don't mind him having sugar this early in the morning" Phil laughed, placing a box on the table, 3 donuts in there with one missing. "I dont mind it, as long as he's happy" Tubbo smiled before noticing the box, "Let me guess, the missing one's in there huh" he said, pointing at Michael's stomach as he laughed loudly. "Yeah" Phil laughed with him before taking a seat, Tubbo doing the same next to him. "I'll go give Techno his" Phil said, grabbing one before climbing the ladder, soon climbing back down and taking his seat back next to Tubbo. "Did you just have these donuts lying around in the fridge or what?" Tubbo asked, looking at Phil whilst holding his hand out for Michael to mess with, bending his fingers into a fist before opening them one at a time, then repeating in different patterns.

"I got them on my way back from visiting Tommy's, I was gonna share them with you the first time you came 'round but I forgot" Phil explained through a laugh. "How is Niki by the way? Guessing you got the donuts from her cafe?" Tubbo asked. "Oh she's doing great, got the cafe up and running again and it looks great!" Phil smiled. "That's good then" Tubbo said as Phil nodded. He began to think outloud, "damn, donuts and a house to stay in so we're not lonely, this is almost paradise" he joked as Phil laughed. "Oh! Actually, do you have some spare paper and maybe some crayons?" Tubbo asked as Michael stopped and focussed on the conversation. "I think we have some somewhere around here?" Phil said, getting up to go look for some before opening a drawer, seeing both the requirements needed as he grabbed 2 pieces of paper and the crayons before bringing them back over to the table. "Thank you Phil!" Tubbo smiled as he gave a piece of paper to Michael before opening the crayon box and pouring them neatly onto the table. "No problem" Phil smiled back, getting memories of his own as he watched the father and son draw before showing each other with laughter.

Thirty or so minutes had passed as Michael stopped drawing and looked at Tubbo before opening his arms up to him and grabbing at the air. Tubbo smiled as he stopped drawing and stood up before lifting Michael into his arms, he felt the cuts on his arm pierce him as if they had re-opened, he knew they hadn't but it seriously hurt as he squinted his eyes before looking back at Michael. "Ah" Michael laughed, playing with Tubbo's face. "Hey! Get off" Tubbo laughed back as Michael stopped with a giggle. "Remember the swing set that you and Tommy used to play on all the time?" Phil asked as Tubbo nodded, "yeah, why?". "It's still there if Michael maybe wants to go on it?" Phil suggested as Michael looked confused. "If you don't mind!" Tubbo smiled as Phil nodded, "of cause! There'll be snow on it so I'll go clear it whilst you put coats on" he said, grabbing a towel before walking outside to clear the snow off the swings. "You've never been on a swing before have you?" Tubbo asked Michael as he shook his head, the same confused expression staying on his face as he was put down on the floor before being wrapped up in a coat, gloves and beanie, Tubbo doing the same as he put his own coat and boots on.

"Done" Phil smiled, walking back in as he put the towel down somewhere. Tubbo took Michael outside, holding his hand as they both slowly walked over to the swing set, Tubbo got flashbacks, weird flashbacks, it almost felt unreal. He found himself smiling as he placed Michael into one of the baby swings before gently pushing it forwards before it came back. Michael seemed confused for a bit before he started to laugh and cheer. "He seems to like it" Phil laughed, joining Tubbo as he stood next to him. "Yeah, I'm glad" Tubbo smiled. Michael lasted almost ten minutes on the swing before it started to get cold. Tubbo picked Michael up before going inside with Phil following behind. Tubbo placed Michael on the ground as he took the coat off him, "Did you have fun?" he smiled as Michael smiled greatly back, a giggle following before he slowly walked over to the bean bags and face planted onto one, leaving Tubbo and Phil laughing.