Ringing

Tubbo slowly woke up to a banging headache as he laid there for a bit, holding his head whilst he waited for the headache to stop. Minutes passed as his head slowly calmed down, allowing him to relax again. A wave of complete sadness suddenly washed over him as he looked at the bed, then around the room, *he's probably just with Techno or Phil right?* he thought before quickly getting up, stopping as his vision started to go all fuzzy, making him loose his balance a bit before he was ok again, that wasn't new to him so he moved passed it and went to knock on Techno's door. "-and this is a dagger, a smaller sword yet still very affective plus it's easier to throw" he heard before banging open Techno's door. Michael was sat opposite Techno whilst swords and daggers in different shapes and sizes laid between them. "Good morning to you too?" Techno said confusedly, watching as Tubbo walked more towards them before laying hands on Michael's shoulders. "What're you showing my son?" he questioned as Techno hovered his hands over the weapons as if to say 'isn't it obvious?'.

"Please don't show him things like this at his age, he's already been through enough he doesn't need to learn about different ways to kill people" Tubbo said whilst picking Michael up. "Who said we were discussing killing? Plus, I was gonna teach him how to throw a knife at a tree later but I guess not" Techno said, watching as Tubbo gave him a concerned yet 'what the fuck' look. "Gotta teach 'em young" he shrugged before Tubbo left. "Good morning buddy, don't listen to anything Techno says, especially about the knives and whatever" he sighed before weakly carrying Michael down the ladder. "Good morning!" Phil smiled, just coming in through the front door. "Morning, what were you doing?" Tubbo asked as he sat Michael down on the table before sitting in front of him and holding his hands. "Feeding the dogs and new little pups, doing it a little late because I woke up late" Phil answered, taking his coat and boots off before walking into the kitchen to make them all something. "How're you feeling?" he asked, reminding Tubbo of what had happened the previous day, *embarrassing* he thought, "I'm fine, you?" he asked back. "A little tired of cause but aren't we all in the morning" Phil smiled before asking, "do you both just want a simple bowl of cereal?". "Sure, thanks". "No problem mate".

He soon made two bowls of cereal before placing them on the table; sitting down opposite Tubbo once he had done so. Tubbo watched as Michael turned to Phil before taking his hat and putting in on his own head. "Hey!" Phil laughed, fixing his hair. "Philza Minecraft is that you?!" Tubbo smiled as Michael giggled loudly. "Can I have my hat back please?" Phil asked, watching more as Michael took the hat off before putting it back on his head. "Thank you" he laughed whilst Michael clapped his hands together with a smile. "Michael, ready?" Tubbo said, slowly feeding spoonfuls of cereal to Michael, not wanting to eat his own as he ignored it and hoped that Phil wouldn't notice. Phil soon went to collect all the bowls to clean them before he noticed Tubbo's, it hadn't been touched at all. "Want me to make you something else?" he asked as Tubbo shook his head. Michael reached his arms out to Tubbo as he grabbed at the air, Tubbo brought him into his arms before Michael sat up. "Are you ok bud?" he asked as Michael nodded and rubbed his eyes. "Tired?", Michael nodded once again before laying his head on Tubbo's shoulder.

"Did you and Techno have a sleepover last night?" he asked as Michael nodded. "Aw, he really likes Techno huh?" Phil smiled as he grabbed the bowls before cleaning them. "Yeah, although Techno was going to teach him how to throw literal knives, they'll be taking a break away from each other for today" he said as Phil laughed, "Gotta teach 'em young". "That is exactly what Techno said, god maybe you two need to take some time apart too" Tubbo said, making Phil laugh as the two started a conversation whilst Michael rested his eyes, feeling safe in his fathers arms.

"-but yeah, I think I might go out today, clear my head a bit?" Tubbo finished his sentence whilst Michael started to wake up a bit, "hey buddy, need anything?" he asked as Michael sat up and stretched before shaking his head. "I can watch him if you want to go out alone?" Phil suggested. "It's alright he's coming with me, thank you anyway" Tubbo smiled whilst Phil nodded. "Well I'll leave you two to it, I'm gonna go see if Techno's ok, he's been staying in his room quite a bit lately, probably just hooked on a book but I'm gonna check anyway, see you when you get back!" Phil smiled as he got up and walked over to the ladder, getting two waves back with a "bye!" added before he disappeared up the ladder. "Right, come on buddy, lets go get ourselves ready" Tubbo said, getting up to put a coat on Michael before putting the usual coat and boots on himself. "Do you wanna bring anything with you?" Tubbo asked, Michael shook his head before getting more comfy in Tubbo's arms. "Alright, come on then" he smiled as he walked out.

Boots soon hit a wooden path as he walked. He then heard something, a sort of whisper as he quickly turning around with a small gasp, but nothing was there. "Bee?" Michael said concernedly. "I'm ok, just thought I heard something" he sighed before walking a little further. "Tubbo" a clear whisper was heard to his left as he quickly took a few steps back, staring to the left but still nothing was there. "Bee?!" Michael yelled, tapping Tubbo on the shoulder. "It's-It's alright, I'm sorry, I guess I'm just having an off day, it's nothing to worry about though it's ok" he quickly reassured Michael, trying to calm down as he started to walk a little faster before getting to Tommy's house, he couldn't help but stop and stare at the empty, lifeless hole in the hill. A loud ringing suddenly deafened him as he fell to the ground on his knees, placing Michael down in front of him before covering his ears as tight as he could. He closed his eyes tightly as tears formed, he knew Michael was worried but he didn't know how to comfort him whilst barely being able to hear.

"M-Mickey buddy I'm-I'm ok don't worry, j-just-" he managed to get out before feeling incredibly light headed, there was no doubt that he was going to faint. "M-Michael buddy listen to me, there's-there's a café, pink, if you see a lady with pink hair inside then go to her and-and stay with her until I'm ok again, ok?" He managed to say, opening his eyes as he saw Michael nod with tears in his own before everything quickly faded to black.

————————————————
Sorry this was kinda random💀

1214 words