"Promise me."

A week passed, and the four were hanging out on the bean bags until a knock was heard. "We're not expecting anyone are we?" Techno asked as Phil shook his head, "no". They both got up, Techno pulling out his sword as Phil held a dagger behind his back. He counted down quietly to Techno before opening the door a small bit, not allowing Tubbo or Michael to see who it was. "Hi, Phil" they both heard, Tubbo recognised the voice very well. "Hello Quackity, you know you're not allowed on my property" Phil said, his tone serious and sharp. "I am aware don't worry, I'm not here for trouble. I heard that Tubbo is here and I've come to talk to him" Quackity explained but Phil didn't move and Techno only tightened his grip on the sword. "Tubbo is staying with me for a bit, meaning he is under my protection so if he ends up either hurt or captured then you will end up in a deadly position, am I clear?" Phil said, Tubbo imagined his face stone-cold serious as he spoke. "Loud and clear Phil, now may I see Tubbo? He might be under your protection yes but he is still his own being, so please can you tell him that I'm waiting for him outside and leave him to decide if he wants to talk or not".

"Ok, but just know that you're currently being watched by very careful eyes so do anything and, well I hope you already know" Phil said before closing the door and turning back to Tubbo, protectively holding Michael in his arms. "It's completely your choice if you want to talk to him or not, no pressure on either option" Phil said, his tone changing to warm from cold. "I-" Tubbo said, thinking of the worst things that could happen, "I don't know". "I could go with you and watch from afar whilst Phil takes care of Michael" Techno explained his plan, met with an unsure face. Tubbo took a second to think before answering, "fine, but if anything goes wrong then-" "Don't worry I've got you, trust me" Techno said, a comforting smile following. "Ok, thank you" Tubbo smiled back, standing up before handing Michael to Phil. "Michael buddy, Bee's gonna be gone for a bit but you don't need to worry about a thing ok? I'll come back I promise" he explained as Michael gave him a worried look. "Pinky promise" Tubbo smiled as he held up his pinky, watching as Michael's finger locked with his before separating. "Ok, Phil if anything happens to Michael then I swear on everything I'll make you wish you never invited me, got it?". "Got it, be careful" Phil said, Tubbo nodded before leaving with Techno waiting for the right time to follow.

"Tubbo! So nice to see you!" Quackity smiled as they both started walking. "Feelings mutual" Tubbo gave a fake smile back, "what's up?". "Oh I just wanted to show an old friend something, you'll know where you are when we get there" Quackity hinted, not looking at Tubbo as he kept his sight straight ahead, "it's quite a bit from here so, do you have anything you'd like to talk about with an old friend?". Tubbo shrugged, "not really no, you?". "Oh there's lots, but I'd rather save it for later!" Quackity smiled. *He's acting weird, any sudden stunts and I promise Michael he'll be on the floor* Tubbo thought, keeping his suspicions in his mind, "what do you mean? And why can't you tell me where we're going?" he asked. "That would ruin the surprise now wouldn't it?!" Quackity over-exaggerated his speech. "What surprise Quackity?" Tubbo asked, his tone turning serious. "Don't worry, I can assure you that no harm should come to you as long as we both stay civilised, yes?" Quackity almost taunted. *He's playing jokes now* Tubbo sighed, "yes". "Glad we're on the same page" Quackity said before carrying out a conversation all the way to their destination.

The fountain sprouted out water to high rises with lights shinning its glory to the sky, a tower stood high to the right whilst little buildings and decor was planted and built to the left; a mansion stood it's ground behind the fountain, and last but not least stood the glorious sign, lights making it stand out as it read, "Las Nevadas". "Why have you brought me here Quackity?" Tubbo questioned, finally facing Quackity as he waited for an answer. "I just wanted to talk y'know?! Come on, I'm sure you'll recognise this place fairly well" Quackity said before he continued walking, Tubbo following a little behind. "Slime's Burger Shop" another sign read as they went into a small, restaurant-styled building. "Why're we here? And who is that?" Tubbo interrogated as he looked around, everything was the same except a green transparent-like being standing behind the counter, it seemed to be wearing overalls with a long-sleeved shirt under whilst it wore glasses for a head accessory.