Chapter 1 - Strange Librarian, One-Eyed weirdo.

SCENE ONE

SEEKS POINT OF VIEW
"Ugh.." I say, wiping the sweat off my forehead.

I'm so tired from this, I have to chase people all day long to protect my home. I don't understand why they keep entering it, but I have to do my job.
I pick up one of the chairs from the floor and sit on it for a second, I need a break. As I'm stuck in my thoughts, I think to myself. I look at the bookshelf with all the spilled books on the floor, and it reminds me: Figure, the strange librarian who never leaves DOOR 50.

I've never really even talked to him, he's this tall, pink, fleshy-entity? I'm not sure, I've only seen him around twice. I don't know what i'm supposed to think or feel about him, it's whatever though. Staring down at one of the books on the floor, I start to think more about Figure.

"Maybe I should visit him, He's probably lonely." I say to myself, standing up from my chair.

I pick up a book for the library and start making my way to door 50, walking past door 38, I see Screech. He's crying in a corner. Though, Screech is probably just being dramatic, but I should  go ask him what's wrong. After all, he is a child.

"Hey.. screech, what's wrong?" I crouch down to be face to face with the small entity.

"They.. They said they would.. Lock me up!" Screech said, blurting out, in sobs.

"Who?" I said, trying my best to comfort him. I'm not sure what I'm supposed to do though, it sounds like a childish prank.

"Ambush... And Rush.." Screech replied.

Of course, Rush and Ambush said that. they always cause trouble.

"Shhh... It's okay, Screech. Just go to the main room and hang out with Halt." I say, getting up and walking away.

"Okay..!!" Screech said, floating away.

I start to walk through the continuous doors.

Finally. I reach door 50, staring at the bronze wooded double doors, I open it.

It smells like dusty old books.. If that makes sense.
I open the door, and I see Figure kneeling over a huge pile of books on the right side of the library.
I watch as he tries to fit them into the slots on the shelf.
He turns around,

"Hello?" He says, standing up.
Trying to feel for the bookshelf to keep his balance,

"Oh, hey. It's me, Seek." I say, walking over to him.

"O..Oh! Hey Seek!" Figure says, a vague resemblance of a smile on his face; Or just mouth, I guess.

Figure tries to walk over to me and ends up tripping over a book and falling.
On me.
We are face-to-face, on the floor. well, this is.. awkward.
Until, we heard someone enter.
It was Rush.

"Oh! Wrong timing?.. " He asks, staring at us two in shock.

"NO! IT'S NOT WHAT IT LOOKS-" I try to say but I hear the door close and hear rush run back. Figure is still on top of me, for a few more seconds, and im so confused and embarrassed.

"Uhh.. Figure?" I say. staring directly at his mouth with his sharp teeth.
I can feel his fast heart beating against mine.

"Oh... Uhm... Sorry." Figure says, getting up. Backing away.