Chapter 4 - Date planning

SCENE ONE

RUSH'S POINT OF VIEW
"Come on guyssss, we HAVE to do this! Come on, you and Eye's already got together and definitely had a fun time last night. Why can't we do the same for Seek and Figure? Come on don't you see how Seek acts around him? He's all shy and you know Seek, mean, scary, probably going to strangle you in your sleep and- " Rush said, until Ambush cut him off.

"We're getting off-topic, mates. Come on, what should we do?" Ambush said, trying to bring the topic back to getting Seek and Figure together.

"Oh shut up, British-Boy. Do you guys not pay attention to anything? Figure told Seek to meet him in the library, if anything we should ask Figure if he needs help asking him out." Timothy said, piping in.

"OOO!! I KNOW I KNOW!!" Screech said, looking up from his Ipad.

"What is it, Screech?" Halt asked.

"DECORATIONS!!!!!!! WE CAN DO IT UPSTAIRS SO IT'LL BE SECRET!" Screech said, excitedly.

"But-" Ambush tries to say but Rush cuts him off.

"Shut up British-Boy. Drink tea and have crumpets or something. Anyway, we should go with Screech's plan! All in favor?" Rush looks around.

"I'm fine with it. Yeah! Sounds good to me! Let's do it!" The others say.

"See Ambush, nobody agrees with you. British FREAK." Rush said.

"Urgh. Fine, I wonder what those 2 are gonna do in the library. " Ambush replied.

SEEK'S POINT OF VIEW
Haha. I feel my face heat up as I put on the bowtie, at my door, I'm assuming Figure left the bowtie. It was in a beautifully wrapped box and the note almost made my heart jump out. I am so in love, I didn't even know I could feel this way.  I walk to door 50, my eye gleaming. I swear I feel as if my pupil has formed into a heart. Before I open door 50 Timothy stops me.

"Hey Seek, Figure isn't ready yet. Why don't you see what Screech is doing? Maybe show some brotherly love or something?" Timothy says.

"Are you trying to hide something from me? If you are I'll squish you to damn pieces." I say. I was glaring at the idiotic spider.

"Dude, can you be patient? What the hell is up with you? Be nice for once." Timothy said, crawling away.

"Seek control yourself." My mind tells me, and I go back to the main room and head to my room.

Before I enter my room I see Halt and Eye's laughing with each other.

"Sooo, you guys good now?" I say entering the room.

"Yes, we are good now. And good in bed~" Halt says, smirking at Eye's.

"Oh... Well, you two do your thing. Bye," I say awkwardly.
Gee didn't know Halt was such a flirt.

SCENE TWO: THE LIBRARY

"GUYS COME ON ITS ALMOST TIME FOR SEEK TO COME!" Rush says, running around the library and ensuring everything is spotless and decorated.

"Haha, thanks again, guys. I really want this to be a memorable day for me and Seek" Figure says and Jack fixes Figure's bowtie.

"Im glad you actually get to speak with your crush.." Jack mumbles looking over at Rush.

"ALRIGHT, ITS TIME!! BEHIND THE CLOSET, NOW!" Rush says getting behind the closet and waiting for Seek.

"Timothy go get Seek now," Ambush said.

"On it!" Timothy responded crawling away.

SEEK'S POINT OF VIEW
I feel like an asshole, honestly, I shouldn't have acted that way with Timothy. I straightened my tie as the black spider crawled to me

"Hey Seek, you can come into the library now." Timothy said, keeping a distance from me.

"Oh, alright," I said. My face heated up as I walked to door 50, the bronze double doors stared back at me. I feel really, really flustered.

"Control yourself, Seek." I say to myself. I open door 50, I walk in smelling the books.

"WATCH OUT!" Screech yells, and then bam. Everything goes black.

FIGURE'S POINT OF VIEW
"Seek..?"

END OF CHAPTER

AUTHORS NOTE:
Rewrote this chapter, wooo!
Shorter chapter, lol.

WORD COUNT:
691